Thread: Is Astrolgy Services Right At All?

Fortunespeaks

Default Is Astrolgy Services Right At All?

Astrologer says I will never become an Entrepreneur .
    Should I believe in astrology service or doing strong determination and hardwork can beat it?

alanmolstad

well......

we might ask what type of history at predictions the astrologer has had in the recent past?

Is there a "Hillary for President" sign in the yard?

Fortunespeaks

i cant understand what you said about astrology service ??!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    well......

we might ask what type of history at predictions the astrologer has had in the recent past?

Is there a "Hillary for President" sign in the yard?

alanmolstad

well, well, well....so I see now that the poster known here as "Fortunespeaks" is hear to get us to go over to a sales site and spend money.....

This has not happened on this forum for a long time...

Is there not a rule against being a member in the hope of selling people something, but...there is not rule we have to listen as well....

Lena01

Astrology Birth Chart and Transits The astrology birth chart is the first chart for you to have done before proceeding to the other techniques. The birth chart defines your purpose in life and is the basic chart to start the exploration of your astrological world. The birth chart shows your life challenges, as well as your greatest talents. You will easily see your road map for this life. The transits part of your astrological chart shows the specific timing with which the events in your life will occur. Timing is everything for successful outcomes.

Astrology Love Compatibility Charts Once you understand your own chart, most people are then interested in others. If you have just met a possible romantic partner, compatibility charts will show how your chart will connect with the other person, quickly. No need for taking three months to realize he’s a creep. Astrologer, Susie Cox, can tell you right away. The chart shows their character and patterns in relationships. Or, if you are deciding on a new doctor or lawyer, chose them using the astrological compatibility. In addition, many mothers have the compatibility charts done for their children, so they can understand their little ones and see how they, as mothers, are connecting with them.

Business Astrology Consulting Services Progressive business owners are usually more successful that their stuck colleagues. Kings have had their court astrologer for thousands of years. Why? Because it gave them an edge over their enemies, or in business, their compe***ors. In doing your business astrology charts, Susie can compare everyone’s chart in the business for astrological compatibility. In addition, she can work with the astrology chart of the business to find the most auspicious timing for business decisions. You don’t have to be a King to use Susie Cox, but she’ll make you feel like you’re a King, or Queen.

alanmolstad

want to make me a believer in a person's ability to learn the future?....want to prove you have the gift?

Just tell me the winning LOTO numbers for this week's drawing and I will believe!