Thread: Mormons must have DROPPED dberrie

Default Mormons must have DROPPED dberrie

ALL of the mormons seem to have left.
    NONE of them stayed around to support dberrie

They must think of him as a heretic just like the rest of us do.

I can't think of any OTHER reason for them to have run away so completely.

alanmolstad

maybe there is a game on?

dberrie2000

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    ALL of the mormons seem to have left. NONE of them stayed around to support dberrie
    Hi Christian:

I have plenty of support:

Acts 5:31-32---King James Version (KJV)
    31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
    32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

There doesn't seem to be many here willing to engage the Biblical NT scriptures--that's for sure.

Mormons haven't given up on Dberrie. My experience here is that the same debates go round and round.

We see it one way, you see it another way. We show you Bible verses, you state they are out of context. We show you more in the same context, we parce, we explain, but the old biases and prejudices against our beliefs are so ingrained that the arguments persist.

I truly wish that "Christians' would be as the Bereans to test what we say in the scriptures. To me, it is clear--Joseph Smith was either inspired or brilliant because the doctrine of the trinity is clearly not backed by the Bible. In fact, I have yet to have a person teach me the doctrine of the trinity USING the Bible, they always go to some other outside source or come up with their own parables. But Christ, the greatest teacher of all, never used the word, never came up with a parable to explain it as they do and never spoke about His Father as anything but His Father and His God.

So, if you wonder why Mormons have disappeared from this forum? It is because the discussions have already all been had.
    I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon)--Luk 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

alanmolstad

as i have said before...

There is a rule against naming a ***le of a topic against a member of this forum.
    The rule is going to be enforced from now on...

In the future a topic that is ***led by a member in this manner, will be seen as being not allowed...

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    as i have said before...

There is a rule against naming a ***le of a topic against a member of this forum.
    The rule is going to be enforced from now on...

In the future a topic that is ***led by a member in this manner, will be seen as being not allowed...
    Really, you address this on the 5th post when your second said nothing?

It appears just to be change of subject (especially in light of your second post on this thread.)
    I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon)--Luk 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by BigJulie View Post
    Really, you address this on the 5th post when your second said nothing?

It appears just to be change of subject (especially in light of your second post on this thread.)
    if you have any questions, just drop me a message and i will be happy to answer your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    if you have any questions, just drop me a message and i will be happy to answer your questions.
    Once again, just admit you goofed--you responded to a post that went against "the rule against naming a ***le of a topic against a member of this forum."

Pro 6:3 Do this now, my son, and deliver thyself, when thou art come into the hand of thy friend; go, humble thyself, and make sure thy friend.