Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
Perhaps I have somehow not made this point clear to you?

I will try again:

Lets pretend you were a member of a message board that was concerned with cats.
Lets also say that you love cats too.

Now one day you post the comment "I love cats"

There would be nothing wrong with doing that.
The phrase is something that all members of that same forum would expect to see posted from time to time from everyone.

Now lets say that for some reason, you decide to post "I love cats" all the time.
You post it over and over....and when other people tell you that "Thats enough" you dont stop and just keep posting the same "I love cats"

Thats called spamming.
"I love cats" is a singular phrase. How are you comparing that to the fact I post a wide range of scriptures? How is that related to "spamming"?

Again--if I am posting one singular verse over and over--then OK. But my posts contain a large number of Biblical scriptures. True--when addressing specific subjects--that may call for the same verses which apply to that particular argument(as there is just so many verses found in the NT which apply to a particular concern)--but even then--I usually post a number of verses which apply to that argument--not just one or two.

It seems to me the argument is more catered to some posters not liking me posting scriptures which testify against their theology. And I post from every Book in the Biblical NT. Numerous scriptures. A wide range of them--covering a number of different viewpoints on theology. My arguments are unique to me--they are not copy and pasted. The only thing I am copying and pasting, for the main--are the Biblical scriptures.

My arguments are based on those scriptures--and I use the Bible as support of my arguments--something I don't find many doing here--if at all. The "I love cats" is a misnomer, IMO--simply because of the broad number of scriptures I use, even if I appertain specific scriptures to the same argument. The reason I do that is because they are seldom addressed--and it is the SAME argument. The same scriptures apply to the same arguments. And they are not usually one or two scriptures--but a number of them.

Alan--no one is questioning your authority to do whatever you seem good. Go ahead with whatever you have in your mind to do--- is my mindset to your approach. My point is--those here claim to be Christians--and that claim is inconsistent in banning someone who uses the Biblical scriptures too much. An anomaly.

You claim one need to ask you when they have questions. But, what my experience is--I have asked you a question--and your usual response is, you are the moderator, and will do as you please--without touching my question.

Such as--will you give me an example of "spamming"--which you find in my posts? No answer. You just seem to resort to some copy and paste answer, which has nothing to do with my question, and everything to do with you being the moderator.

Again--do as you wish, but threatening someone with being banned because they post scriptures too often is not consistent with Christianity.

Now we are embroiled in a controversy--and taken away from the Biblical discussions--which seems to be avoided anyway.

To the board--let's get back to the Bible.

Revelation 3:12---King James Version (KJV)
12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.