Thread: "Spamming"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    dberrie2000

Default "Spamming"

I use a wide range of Biblical verses--many more than anyone here, IMO. Some verses pertain to specific subjects--as there are just so many verses in the Biblical text which specifically pertain to a specific subject.

Could it be those here feel constrained because the Biblical verses are not friendly to their theology--and complain of "spamming" when those verses are posted? I find the posters here use the Bible very little--and often divert whenever the Bible is used--or do not use it at all.

This is a Christian forum? Why shouldn't we use the Bible liberally here? Post the Biblical verses over and over--as that is the manifestation of God's Word? Why should anyone be warned about using Biblical verses--regardless of how often they are used?

If it is just one or two verses one is using--then OK. That is usually what the faith alone do here--their responses to the numerous Biblical verses I post here is usually limited to about two of the same verses. I use at least 50 different verses. That I post here frequently means those verses will be repeated more often--even if I only use them occasionally. One has to consider the number of post with the Biblical scriptures, and the fact there are just so many verses which are in the Biblical text--which apply to a specific subject.

Again--I believe some posters here feel threatened by the fact they have no response to the fact the Biblical verses defy their theology--and complain in the most effective way they have--"spamming"!

If this is a Christian site--let them answer to the Biblical text. I feel those here who yada-yada with one another is fine--and is what many want. I want our discussions to center on what the Bible teaches--and that is where the problem begins for most of the posters here--they have no answer why the Bible testifies against them--so they respond by the accusation of spamming.

May this forum turn to the Bible--over and over again--let's use that as our standard--without the accusation of spamming.

The day we accuse one of spamming for using the Bible is the day we have moved away from Christianity.
    Last edited by dberrie2000; 03-31-2017 at 05:44 AM.