Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Heliocentrism and Macroevolution are two the most satanic lies ever created

Default Heliocentrism and Macroevolution are two the most satanic lies ever created

• They were created to destroy men's faith in The scriptures and in The Creator :

Unfortunately, I think the guy who made this video is a paid shill but it has many Flat Earth scriptures :

The Fruits of Macroevolution are: Atheism, Social Darwinism, Racism, Eugenics and No Moral Absolutes.

The Fruits of Macroevolution are: Atheism, Social Darwinism, Racism, Eugenics and No Moral Absolutes.

And Above The Firmament Over Their Heads was the likeness of a throne, in appearance like a sapphire stone; on the likeness of the throne was a likeness with the appearance of a man high above it. Also from the appearance of His waist and upward I saw, as it were, the color of amber with the appearance of fire all around within it; and from the appearance of His waist and downward I saw, as it were, the appearance of fire with brightness all around. Like the appearance of a rainbow in a cloud on a rainy day, so was the appearance of the brightness all around it. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord.
    • Ezekiel 1:26-28

Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and The Earth Is My Footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
    •Isaiah 66:1

• He hath founded earth on its bases, It is not moved to the age and for ever. • Psalm 104:5

• there is nothing new Under the sun. • Ecclesiastes 1:9

• And The Sun Stood Still, and The Moon Stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So The Sun Stood Still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day. • Joshua 10:13

Attached Images Attached Images

alanmolstad

got quite a head of steam going there.....

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    got quite a head of steam going there.....

When I first heard about this flat earth stuff I thought it was ridiculous, but after seeing these verses in the Bible and researching I can't believe I ever fell for CGI and photoshopped mind control garbage.

alanmolstad

well....to me the "Flat Eathers" are just a sign that some people smoked far too much herb back in high school..

But thanks to the internet, the words of the most weird and the words of the most wise appear right next to each other on equal footing....

• nasha- נָשָׁא - to beguile, deceive

http://biblehub.com/hebrew/5378.htm

well....to me the "Flat Eathers" are just a sign that some people smoked far too much herb back in high school..

No, it's a sign of how you winnow the Wheat from the Chaff. The Tares want people to believe the lies of Heliocentrism and Evolution.

You are indoctrinated and hypnotized from the earliest age to believe that the earth is spinning 66,600 miles an hour around the sun. What a convenient number that is.

Satan wants people to believe that they are insignificate in a huge universe and that they just sprang into existence out of nothing through millions/billions of years.

Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post
    No, it's a sign of how you winnow the Wheat from the Chaff. The Tares want people to believe the lies of Heliocentrism and Evolution.

You are indoctrinated and hypnotized from the earliest age to believe that the earth is spinning 66,600 miles an hour around the sun. What a convenient number that is.

Satan wants people to believe that they are insignificate in a huge universe and that they just sprang into existence out of nothing through millions/billions of years.
    Hi Jude,

Do you really believe the earth is flat?

Quote Originally Posted by disciple View Post
    Hi Jude,

Yes. I know how ridiculous it sounds at first, trust me.

• This is a flat earth map :

• This is The United Nations logo :

alanmolstad

Hi Jude,

It takes all kinds,

I mean, I guess it does......

Yes. I know how ridiculous it sounds at first, trust me.

• This is a flat earth map :

• This is The United Nations logo :

Don't you think an airplane would have found the edge at some point?

alanmolstad

In the video the guy says that at the edge of the world there is a big wall of ice...

I think such people have been watching too much Game of Thrones...LOL

alanmolstad

The edge?....Oh thats the part of the map that always says, "Monsters be here"

I don't know for sure but I've heard people are not allowed to explore it. I'm not sure if they are allowed to fly around it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System

alanmolstad

I don't know for sure but I've heard people are not allowed to explore it. I'm not sure if they are allowed to fly around it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System
    where have you heard that?.....

how come you are not sure about the exploring?

where have you heard that?.....

how come you are not sure about the exploring?
    Look into it and tell me what you find.

alanmolstad

crazy people, who are selling crazy ides to other crazy people....

and thats about it

crazy people, who are selling crazy ides to other crazy people....

and thats about it

Well, no country is able to colonize Antarctica so that should tell you something.

Did you research the reason yet ?