Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Heliocentrism and Macroevolution are two the most satanic lies ever created

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post
    Someone's probably paying you to defend both Evolution and Heliocentrism.
    I defend the Text of the bible,

While I have no problem with the teachings of evolution, I don't claim to be able to teach it myself.

I will let NASA deal with any concerns with earth's orbit.

But my conclusion is: that I think all the "Flat Earthers" are silly people.

The Fruits of Macroevolution are: Atheism, Social Darwinism, Racism, Eugenics and No Moral Absolutes.

The Fruits of Macroevolution are: Atheism, Social Darwinism, Racism, Eugenics and No Moral Absolutes.

alanmolstad

I have really nothing to add at this point...

This is the source of the original video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJw5lE9089o&t=3s

• In the uttermost parts of The North • Isaiah 14:13

• And He who sat there was like a Jasper and a Sardius Stone In Appearance; and there was a Rainbow around the throne, in Appearance Like An EMERALD. • Revelation 4:3

edit of post
    Last edited by jude1:3; 10-13-2018 at 04:47 PM.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post

But my conclusion is: that I think all the "Flat Earthers" are silly people.

Yes, they are all very, very silly people...

Yes, they are all very, very silly people...

It's silly to reply to your own posts.

Alanmolstad was it the earth or the sun that stood still in Joshua 10:13 ?

And The Sun Stood Still, and The Moon Stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So The Sun Stood Still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.
    • Joshua 10:13

The Book of J O B mentions that the earth has a Cornerstone:

“Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell Me, if you have understanding. Who determined its measurements? Surely you know! Or who stretched the line upon it? To what were its foundations fastened? Or who laid Its Cornerstone,

J O B 38:4-6

1 Enoch 18:2 also mentions that the earth has a Cornerstone:

And I saw The Corner-Stone Of The Earth:
    I saw the four winds which bear the earth and the firmament of the heaven.

• 1 Enoch 18:2

• A Sphere can Not have a Cornerstone. •

Last edited by jude1:3; 04-25-2018 at 04:39 AM.

alanmolstad

Jesus is called the "door"

Is the Bible saying that Jesus was made of wood?

alanmolstad

We find out later that Jesus is call the "cornerstone"

But humans are not made of stone, so is the Bible saying that Jesus was made of stone and so not truly human, not a real man?....thus fake?

alanmolstad

"It has been usually interpreted to mean that the sun remained in the heavens twelve hours longer than usual. But this, though the most natural, is by no means the only interpretation of the p***age. The words, "did not hasten to go down as a perfect day," cannot be proved to have this meaning. In fact, it is difficult to fix a precise meaning on them. They belong rather to the domain of poetry than history, and their language is that of hyperbole rather than of exact narration of facts. Consequently, we are not en***led to build conclusions upon them, or draw arguments from them."
    http://biblehub.com/joshua/10-13.htm

Joshua 10:13 is pointing us do a different book to confirm ...so quote the other book to confirm if you feel strongly your views are the correct ones..

But from looking at the commentators I see that a lot of experts are not sure what the verse is saying...

From others I see the idea of the sun stopping is to be viewed in the same manner as when the Bible says Jesus is a door....he actually is not a door literally...

"It has been usually interpreted to mean that the sun remained in the heavens twelve hours longer than usual. But this, though the most natural, is by no means the only interpretation of the p***age. The words, "did not hasten to go down as a perfect day," cannot be proved to have this meaning. In fact, it is difficult to fix a precise meaning on them. They belong rather to the domain of poetry than history, and their language is that of hyperbole rather than of exact narration of facts. Consequently, we are not en***led to build conclusions upon them, or draw arguments from them."
    http://biblehub.com/joshua/10-13.htm

Joshua 10:13 is pointing us do a different book to confirm ...so quote the other book to confirm if you feel strongly your views are the correct ones..

But from looking at the commentators I see that a lot of experts are not sure what the verse is saying...

From others I see the idea of the sun stopping is to be viewed in the same manner as when the Bible says Jesus is a door....he actually is not a door literally...

I don't trust you and I don't believe you are really a Christian because of your Sophistry and inability to give a straight forward and clear answer when asked.

alanmolstad

Christians should never be judged as to their salvation, by their views on side-issues.

Christians should never be judged as to their salvation, by their views on side-issues.

I'm judging by your responses and your views about these topics.

alanmolstad

I'm judging by your responses and your views about these topics.
    For several hundred years men have tried that type of judging people...

Always attacking men of science ...

According to lore there were men that refused to look though Galileo’s telescope because they were scared that the universe is not as the their religion's teachings about it.

It must have been very embarr***ing, to know deep down in your heart that all your religious-backed views about the universe could be so totally undermined by simply looking into an eyepiece.
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 08-23-2017 at 05:05 AM.

alanmolstad

in the end...

At the end of the day I believe that the people that think the Earth is flat are....crazy...

case-closed.