Thread: Nbody seems to post here at all

Default Nbody seems to post here at all

Didn't Walter Martin address the jw's? Do you just blindly accept their claims?

Do NO JW'S DARE SHOW THEIR FACES here?

Just curious.

Only about 8 people post on these forums consistently honestly. You, Me, Alan, Disciple, Catherine, Beth, Phoenix, dberrie and some others.
    The Fruits of Macroevolution are: Atheism, Social Darwinism, Racism, Eugenics and No Moral Absolutes.

alanmolstad

yes, it is rather private at times...

It would be nice if during the year members here were to invite a person or two to come and visit.

Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post
    Only about 8 people post on these forums consistently honestly. You, Me, Alan, Disciple, Catherine, Beth, Phoenix, dberrie and some others.

So WHO amongst those claims the watchtower organization as their own?

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post

So WHO amongst those claims the watchtower organization as their own?

I don't think anyone does.
    The Fruits of Macroevolution are: Atheism, Social Darwinism, Racism, Eugenics and No Moral Absolutes.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Didn't Walter Martin address the jw's? Do you just blindly accept their claims?

Do NO JW'S DARE SHOW THEIR FACES here?

Just curious.
    at any given time during a normal day this message board has about 50 or more guests viewing different topics.
    They come here from all over the world and are receiving important information and reading views that help them understand God's word.

In the Bible we are told that where only two or three are gathered there also is the Lord, and so while we may seek to have more visitors we also need not worry about it.
    The Lord brings people to places where He plans them to be.
    Our duty as members here is to always be ready to give an answer, a reason for the hope we have.

JWs are an ancient cultic belief that was reignited in the 19th century. the ancient belief never disappeared it just became more popular at that time.
    check the new book thread to find my new books