Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: mormon salvation = 'saved' from WHAT?

Default He doesn't mind contradicting himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Erundur View Post

Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    So you disagree with JESUS CHRIST (THE REAL ONE) Who told us:

Matt 24:23-25
    23 "Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There!' do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand.
    NKJV
    Of course not. I disagree with you that Jesus Christ is one of these false christs.
    Yet you CLAIMED that only ONE Jesus Christ existed. You don't mind contradicting yourself, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    No they are not from the same 'heavenly father?'
    or
    No they are not the same type of being. . .'spirit brothers?'
    No they are not from the same blood line (spirits don't have blood) and no they are not the same type of being.

Sorry but you cannot have it both ways. . .one a demon, the other a god.
    Of course we can.

Yet YOUR VERSION of YOUR 'jesus christ' is supposed to be a 'spirit-brother to your 'satan,' NOW isn't that correct?
    Yep, and all of us, too.

And you continue to play little nit-picky word-games. YOU KNEW what I meant despite my typo, but you ran away from addressing it.
    I answered the question you asked because I know anti-Mormons get very upset if we answer the question you should have asked.

Yet you CLAIMED that only ONE Jesus Christ existed.
    Yep, in contrast to your claim that multiple Jesus Christs exist (polytheism).

You don't mind contradicting yourself, do you?
    If it ever happens, I guess we'll find out.

alanmolstad

The phrase "anti-mormon" is not allowed on this message board. ...please make note of this when posting. ....thanks

Erunder posted:

Originally Posted by Christian [IMG]http://www.waltermartin.com/forums/images/****ons/viewpost-right.png[/IMG]
    Yet you CLAIMED that only ONE Jesus Christ existed.

Yep, in contrast to your claim that multiple Jesus Christs exist (polytheism).

Mormonism (by YOUR daffynishun) is a fake. After all over 150 MORMON CULTS (utah, temple lot, fundamentalist lds etc groups) exist.

I guess YOU must 'believe in them ALL!' or do you pretend they do not exist?

You don't mind contradicting yourself, do you?
    If it ever happens, I guess we'll find out.

It happens here on this board DAILY. You just have a brainwashed mind.

Default Their 'heavenly father' is satan's kind of being!

[QUOTE=Erundur;173337]No they are not from the same blood line (spirits don't have blood) and no they are not the same type of being.

So your 'heavenly father' impregnates his goddesses with BOTH DEMONS AND GODS? How does he decide? "This sperm today, that different one tomorrow?" HOW STUPID IS THAT?

Sorry but you cannot have it both ways. . .one a demon, the other a god.
    Of course we can.

So your good/bad 'heavenly father' supposedly 'fathers' demons and gods? Reproducing after his own kind Is satan your 'heavenly father's' kind?'

Default Anti-CHRISTIAN rule violations show dishonesty in mormons.

Yep, and all of us, too.

I answered the question you asked because I know anti-Mormons get very upset if we answer the question you should have asked.
    You anti-Christians don't like to obey the rules do you? "anti-mormons' is not allowed here.

You KNEW that but you continue to violate the rule with your lie anyway.

That tells a LOT about your cultic religion's honesty. . .

erunder posted:

Originally Posted by Christian [IMG]http://www.waltermartin.com/forums/images/****ons/viewpost-right.png[/IMG]
    You are being INTENTIONALLY IGNORANT.

False. I am asking follow-up questions based on your ignorant statements.

In YOUR IGNORANCE you claimed salvation meant being saved from PHYSICAL DEATH. I pointed out the fact that you MORMONS DIE just as often as anyone else does.

Nothing 'ignorant' about my response at all

No, I am pointing out to you that SALVATION is NOT 'saving you from physical death.

And I am pointing out that you're wrong. Salvation from physical death = resurrection. And resurrection is Biblical.

So is PHYSICAL DEATH.

Heb 9:27-28
    And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment,
    NKJV

You must REDEFINE 'salvation' to pretend it means 'from physical death.' You still get judged and condemned to hell.

The are right there in post #2. We are saved from spiritual death if we exercise faith in Christ, repent, are baptized, receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, and endure to the end.[/QUOTE]

Not Biblical at all. We don't (on our own) 'exercise faith. We repent and are Baptized because we have FAITH and have RECEIVED the Gift of the Holy Ghost, and then GOD enables us to endure to the end.

THAT is Biblical.

It happens here on this board DAILY.
    Then provide three examples of me contradicting myself.

So your 'heavenly father' impregnates his goddesses with BOTH DEMONS AND GODS? How does he decide? "This sperm today, that different one tomorrow?" HOW STUPID IS THAT?
    What? You think that whether one is a god or a demon is determined by sperm? That is pretty stupid.

In YOUR IGNORANCE you claimed salvation meant being saved from PHYSICAL DEATH.
    CFR! Let's see what I actually said.

Not Biblical at all.
    Of course they are. Typical anti-Christian tactic: deny, deny, deny, even when the statement is indisputably true.

We don't (on our own) 'exercise faith.
    Notice how you had to alter my statement so you could deny Biblical doctrine.

CFR! Let's see what I actually said.

Of course they are. Typical anti-Christian tactic: deny, deny, deny, even when the statement is indisputably true.

Notice how you had to alter my statement so you could deny Biblical doctrine.

I DO notice that in your ignorance you have quoted NOTHING Biblical at all, but you have given only your own OPINIONS about the Bible.

"indisputably true?" WHAT A JOKE! Since WHEN are your OPINIONS about Biblical doctrine 'indisputable' in ANY WAY AT ALL?

ATTACK THE MESSENGER. You do that when you cannot PRODUCE substantive content.

It happens here on this board DAILY.
    Then provide three examples of me contradicting myself.

Let's see now. .. .You PRETEND I believe those false christs and/or false prophets. . .I don't. . .you do.

You PRETEND the other 149+ mormon religions are not really 'mormon' religions. . .I don't. . .you do

You PRETEND that salvation is being 'saved' from physical death, yet mormons die every day.

Now it is YOUR turn. . .PROVE that John 3:16 is a lie and that the God of Heaven (not sparkle glory) begat zillions of 'spirit sons...'

PROVE that the 149+ (want me to republish the list here?) are not really 'mormon religions.

PROVE that being resurrected to ****ation = 'salvation.'

Of course you cannot.

I DO notice that in your ignorance you have quoted NOTHING Biblical at all, but you have given only your own OPINIONS about the Bible.

"indisputably true?" WHAT A JOKE! Since WHEN are your OPINIONS about Biblical doctrine 'indisputable' in ANY WAY AT ALL?
    It is not my opinion that faith, repentance, baptism, gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end at Biblical. It's an objective fact.

ATTACK THE MESSENGER. You do that when you cannot PRODUCE substantive content.
    Speaking of not producing substantive content, the CFR is not satisfied.

Let's see now. .. .You PRETEND I believe those false christs and/or false prophets. . .I don't. . .you do.

You PRETEND the other 149+ mormon religions are not really 'mormon' religions. . .I don't. . .you do

You PRETEND that salvation is being 'saved' from physical death, yet mormons die every day.
    I don't think you know what "contradict" means. Let me help you out:

Definition of contradict
    transitive verb

1: to ***ert the contrary of : take issue with •contradict a rumor •She contradicted her brother's account of what happened.
    2: to imply the opposite or a denial of •Your actions contradict your words. •The evidence contradicts his testimony.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/contradict

So if I were to contradict myself, I would ***ert one thing, then later ***ert the opposite. Provide examples of me doing that.

Now it is YOUR turn. . .PROVE that John 3:16 is a lie and that the God of Heaven (not sparkle glory) begat zillions of 'spirit sons...'

PROVE that the 149+ (want me to republish the list here?) are not really 'mormon religions.

It's not my *** to prove your beliefs; it's yours.

Of course you cannot.
    That's because your beliefs are false.

Default They can't support their beliefs.

[QUOTE=Erundur;173355]
    PROVE that John 3:16 is a lie and that the God of Heaven (not sparkle glory) begat zillions of 'spirit sons...'

[QUOTE]

Since it is YOU, NOT I who believe in 'heavenly father god' begetting all sorts of 'spirit babies,' it is up to YOU to support that belief, not me.

Since it is YOU, NOT I who believe that the 'other' mormon religions are fake mormon religions, it is up to YOU to support that belief as well, not me.

Since it is YOU, NOT I who believe that resurrected to ****ation = 'Biblical salvation, it is up to YOU to support YOUR belief there as well, not me.

It is not up to ME to support YOUR beliefs.

What's the matter? You can't do it? You aren't UP TO IT?

THAT FIGURES!

What? You think that whether one is a god or a demon is determined by sperm? That is pretty stupid.

I'm not the one who claims that YOUR supposed 'heavenly father' impregnates his goddesses with 'spirit babies.' YOUR CULT tells you that.

HOW DO YOU SUPPOSE your goddesses know which to produce, a satanic demon or a godlet "spirit baby"

IF NOT BY 'spiritual sperm?'

We are discussing YOUR CULT'S teaching about imaginary 'spirit babies'. WE CHRISTIANS DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF it.

So who's looking stupid now?

Since it is YOU, NOT I who believe in 'heavenly father god' begetting all sorts of 'spirit babies,'
    That is a lie.

Since it is YOU, NOT I who believe that the 'other' mormon religions are fake mormon religions,
    That is a lie.

Since it is YOU, NOT I who believe that resurrected to ****ation = 'Biblical salvation,
    That is a lie.

No one has asked you to, but I do expect you to support your beliefs. Are you up to it?

I'm not the one who claims that YOUR supposed 'heavenly father' impregnates his goddesses with 'spirit babies.'
    Yeah, actually you are. You're the only one claiming that.

HOW DO YOU SUPPOSE your goddesses know which to produce, a satanic demon or a godlet "spirit baby"
    I don't, of course. This is your belief, not mine.

IF NOT BY 'spiritual sperm?'
    I would love to see your support for spiritual sperm in the Bible.

So who's looking stupid now?
    Are you sure you want me to answer that?

alanmolstad

Yeah, actually you are. You're the only one claiming that.

I don't, of course. This is your belief, not mine.

I would love to see your support for spiritual sperm in the Bible.

Are you sure you want me to answer that?
    you finding the board is not updating like it should?

We had that issue for a long time back a year////

alanmolstad

That is a lie.

That is a lie.

That is a lie.

No one has asked you to, but I do expect you to support your beliefs. Are you up to it?
    Dont refer to the comments of others as a "lie" please.......

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    you finding the board is not updating like it should?

We had that issue for a long time back a year////
    Sometime it tells me my post won't appear until it is approved by a moderator. Not every time, though.

erunder posted:

Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Since it is YOU, NOT I who believe in 'heavenly father god' begetting all sorts of 'spirit babies,'
    That is a lie.

WHICH is a lie? That you believe what your church teaches? Or is it that your church TEACHES a god who 'begets' all those 'spirit babies?' WHICH DO YOU THINK is a lie?

That is a lie.

Since it is YOU, NOT I who believe that the 'other' mormon religions are fake mormon religions,
    WHICH DO YOU THINK is a lie? That you believe what your church teaches? Or is it that your church TEACHES that the other 'lds religions' are false religions? Fakes.

Since it is YOU, NOT I who believe that resurrected to ****ation = 'Biblical salvation,
    That is a lie.

WHICH DO YOU THINK is a lie? That you believe it?

YOU DID CLAIM that salvation = being saved from physical death = resurrection did you not?

How do YOU explain what happens to your 'sons of perdition' who are 'resurrected to ****ation?

No one has asked you to, but I do expect you to support your beliefs. Are you up to it?[/QUOTE]

I have NO PROBLEM supporting MY beliefs (which are totally BIBLICAL in their origins) but that would be against the rules of this forum as I understand it. This is the place where we address MORMON teachings, NOT CHRISTIAN teachings.

Besides it is YOU who espouse the above MORMON DUNG, not me. I don't espouse ANY of it.

Are YOU UP TO SUPPORTING YOUR POSITIONS?

Last edited by Christian; 07-01-2017 at 02:57 PM.

alanmolstad

Sometime it tells me my post won't appear until it is approved by a moderator. Not every time, though.
    That is a common issue...it has nothing to do with me or anything about your posts.
    And it does it to even me at times...