Thread: 'Who cared what the cultists believe? They are STILL going to hell.

Default 'Who cared what the cultists believe? They are STILL going to hell.

It really doesn't matter to me what they believe. It is still a lie and ludicrous to the thinking man.

If they believe their god used to be a man, became 'exalted' and became a god, but NEVER CHANGED from eternity (past) to eternity (future), so what? So what if they can't think that one out to the logical conclusion that their 'god' is a joke and not real?

Self-contradiction and lies don't even slow them down. They are brainwashed to accept whatever their manmade 'authorities' tell them. It doesn't have to make BIBLICAL sense at all.

They can be polytheistic monotheists.
    They can be true false 'christians'
    They can believe in an "invented restoration" of junk that never existed in the original church at all.

SO WHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    It really doesn't matter to me what they believe. It is still a lie and ludicrous to the thinking man.
    I believe that Jesus Christ is my savior.

1) Is that a lie?
    2) Is that ludicrous to the thinking man?
    3) Is that ludicrous to you?

Self-contradiction and lies don't even slow them down. They are brainwashed to accept whatever their manmade 'authorities' tell them. It doesn't have to make BIBLICAL sense at all.
    Indeed. I've seen them claim that they are monotheists because they believe in multiple Jesus Christs, while I'm a polytheist because I believe in only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Erundur View Post

1) Is that a lie?

Indeed. I've seen them claim that they are monotheists because they believe in multiple Jesus Christs, while I'm a polytheist because I believe in only one.
    \

WHICH 'jesus?' The ONLY SON that GOD EVER FATHERED ANYWHERE (John 3:16) or the 'spirit-brother-of-satan' one?

We CHRISTIANS ONLY BELIEVE IN ONE JESUS, PERIOD.

We acknowledge (while YOU DO NOT) that there are fakes, just as there are fake lds groups such as the utah mormons, fundamentalist mormons, temple lot mormons etc etc etc.

Acknowledging the existance of something is NOT the same as 'believing in' it. You are being INTENTIONALLY IGNORANT again. . .

WHICH 'jesus?'
    As monotheists, we believe there is only one Jesus Christ, so your question is nonsensical in an LDS context, even though it may make perfect sense in a protestant context.

So again, I believe that Jesus Christ is my savior.

1) Is that a lie?

As monotheists, we believe there is only one Jesus Christ, so your question is nonsensical in an LDS context, even though it may make perfect sense in a protestant context.

So again, I believe that Jesus Christ is my savior.

1) Is that a lie?

JESUS SAID:

Matt 24:24-25
    false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand.
    NKJV

Why should I believe YOU and not HIM?

I choose to believe JESUS. You may believe your cult if you wish. I don't.

Why should I believe YOU and not HIM?
    Since we haven't said anything contrary to each other, you can believe us both.

1) Is that a lie?

Since we haven't said anything contrary to each other, you can believe us both.

1) Is that a lie?

You still haven't shown that the 'jesus christ' that you believe in is not the 'spirit-brother-of-satan' that your religion teaches or some other FALSE christ.

JESUS SAID:
    Matt 24:24-25
    false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand.
    NKJV

If the 'jesus christ' your false prophet taught you, the one who is related to demons like satan,
    THEN
    you are following a lie.

Following such lies is ludicrous to CHRISTIAN folks.
    AND
    doing so will STILL lead you to hell.

You still haven't shown that the 'jesus christ' that you believe in is not the 'spirit-brother-of-satan' that your religion teaches or some other FALSE christ.
    So what would it take to convince you that Jesus Christ is not a false christ? A Bible verse? Matthew 16:16?

1) Is that a lie?
    3) Is that ludicrous to you? (fourth request)

So what would it take to convince you that Jesus Christ is not a false christ? A Bible verse? Matthew 16:16?

1) Is that a lie?
    3) Is that ludicrous to you? (fourth request)

According to the BIBLE the ONLY SON the BIBLICAL GOD ever fathered was the REAL Jesus, NOT the one joe smith invented who smith said was RELATED to the demon satan.

You believe a FALSE christ. . .it's as simple that a simpleton can understand.

You can't?

According to the BIBLE the ONLY SON the BIBLICAL GOD ever fathered was the REAL Jesus, NOT the one joe smith invented who smith said was RELATED to the demon satan.

You believe a FALSE christ. . .it's as simple that a simpleton can understand.

You can't?
    Are you now satisfied that Jesus Christ is not a false christ? If not, what did you find inadequate about Matthew 16?

1) Is that a lie?
    3) Is that ludicrous to you? (fifth request)