Thread: Mormons are FALSE 'christians'

Default Mormons are FALSE 'christians'

Their theory that Jesus was a 'spirit child' along with their theory that satan was a 'spirit child' of the same father makes their version of 'jesus' into a spirit-brother of satan.

REAL Christianity has NEVER espoused such a stupid idea. We have ALWAYS agreed with John 3:16 that tells us that Jesus was the ONLY REAL Son of the BIBLICAL God.

The mormons follow their false christ.

We CHRISTIANS follow the Jesus Christ of the BIBLE, not their made-up one.

Thus the mormon religion is a FALSE religion, following a FALSE 'christ' instead of the REAL Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Their theory that Jesus was a 'spirit child' along with their theory that satan was a 'spirit child' of the same father makes their version of 'jesus' into a spirit-brother of satan.

REAL Christianity has NEVER espoused such a stupid idea. We have ALWAYS agreed with John 3:16 that tells us that Jesus was the ONLY REAL Son of the BIBLICAL God.

Thus the mormon religion is a FALSE religion, following a FALSE 'christ' instead of the REAL Jesus Christ.

Are the mormons afraid to try to respond? I hear crickets. . .ALL OVER THE FORUM!!!! Is NOBODY HOME TO POST ANYTHING?

alanmolstad

Are the mormons afraid to try to respond? I hear crickets. . .ALL OVER THE FORUM!!!! Is NOBODY HOME TO POST ANYTHING?
    Mormon guests tend to visit in streeks...but when they come they do always find the door open here.

I guess I can also whisper that there are a few guests who are currently only posting Private Messages to us due to.....family ....

dberrie2000

Is this the real Jesus Christ?

John 20:17---King James Version (KJV)
    17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Could yo reveal to us who the Father of spirits is--if it is not God the Father?

Hebrews 12:9---King James Version (KJV)
    9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

IOW--if God the Father is not the Father of all spirits--could you explain to us who is the God and Father of the remainder of spirits?

Ephesians 4:4-6---King James Version (KJV)
    4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
    5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
    6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.