Thread: Have the Mormons and Secularists taken over this forum?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

here is the deal...

I entered a point inmy life where Im very busy for a lot of my time..
    I will however, retire soon, and then I can go back to being around this and other christyian forums to post comments and styart topics.

But for now I simply dont have the free time.

BUT,,,,But just because there is a lack of newer posts we should not think that the forum is dead.
    For I know for a fact that each day a lot of people stop by to read the topics that a google search linked this site to them.
    They read a lot here, and come back many times to copy down the information they receive here.

There are some religions that force some of our guests to hide the fact that they came here to read about things that cant find other places openly...

Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    here is the deal...

I entered a point inmy life where Im very busy for a lot of my time..
    I will however, retire soon, and then I can go back to being around this and other christyian forums to post comments and styart topics.

But for now I simply dont have the free time.

BUT,,,,But just because there is a lack of newer posts we should not think that the forum is dead.
    For I know for a fact that each day a lot of people stop by to read the topics that a google search linked this site to them.
    They read a lot here, and come back many times to copy down the information they receive here.

There are some religions that force some of our guests to hide the fact that they came here to read about things that cant find other places openly...
    And that’s exactly who I post for... the Lurkers.
    Which is the same reason they kick me off these types of forums. It’s because the Lurkers start believing the Mormon posts while the Cheap Gracer’s nonsense is exposed.

And yes... the moderators have told me this is the reason and that they couldn’t have me corrupting so-called “Christians”

I dont agree with banning people because they are simply "good" at making their arguments.

What I see is most of the banning I have had to do here was always due to bad words being used.
    I would try and try to get people to simply say what they wanted to say , but just avoid the use of bad words...and while some guys take the hint, a LOT of guys never do.

They would splash their profanity across the forum and then act the victim when the law comes down on them.
    So that reason for banning people I think we all can agree is something we should support.

But the idea of banning people just for posting ideas others disagree with?...thats silly.
    We should encourage people of different views to post whats on their hearts...

The other main reason people get banned that I have seen true is that they dont know how to post their views without being offensive to others in very personal ways.

I have warned people over and over that they need to always remember to talk about the other person's "ideas" that you might consider foolish, and not just about what a fool you think the other person is.

People act like they are on a school yard, and simply dont know how to debate ideas anymore is seems.

I tell people to list what they think the truth is, rather than just attacking each other in personal ways.
    Last edited by alan; 02-27-2020 at 09:17 AM.