Thread: an accident?..you and I being here?..I doubt it

Default an accident?..you and I being here?..I doubt it

During a lesson taught to us by Dr Walter Martin, we hear Walter talk about how as he got on in years he became more and more convinced that we dont meet people by accident.

He talked about how God's hand was seen by Walter more and more in the lives of the people he would be introduced to.

I have to agree with Walter on this point too.

As I have gotten older I have noticed more and more how the meetings I used to think were "just by accident" are now looking more and more like they were being arranged.

Hello Alan,
    I agree. Psalm 37:23 says,"The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord." The exposition of that verse says, "All his course of life is graciously ordained, and in loving kindness all is fixed, settled, and maintained. No reckless fate, no fickle chance rules us; our every step is the subject of divine decree. He delighteth in his way. As parents are pleased with the tottering footsteps of their babes. All that concerns a saint is interesting to his heavenly Father. God loves to view the holy strivings of a soul pressing forward to the skies. In the trials and the joys of the faithful, Jesus has fellowship with them, and delights to be their sympathising companion."

well said disciple