Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Books

Default New Books

My latest 2 books were published and now available. These are short E-books and they are short because I want people to read them. If you would be so kind to purchase a copy and then if you like them, p*** the word and the links on to your friends and relatives. I would appreciate it.

Book #1- Archaeology: What You Need to Know

find it at this link: https://books2read.com/u/bW1Z0G

Book #2: Noah’s Flood Did Take Place: An Examination of the Non Scientific Evidence

find it at this link: https://books2read.com/u/brvoyW

Thank you for your help
    check the new book thread to find my new books

I have started a new website to help market these and other books I have been fortunate enough to write. The link is https://theoarch.wordpress.com/ If you know of anyone teaching ESL to Koreans or other non English speaking groups my curriculum is on sell at that website

Still need more sales. Pitch in and buy a copy, please

Hello,

When one becomes a believer they are faced with a choice, believe God or believe science. Sadly, far too many young Christians believe science as that group of people use deceptive means and words to upend the faith of true believers.

As a graduate of the old Canadian Bible College that was in Regina SK., I am well aware of these dangers. For years I have debated evolutionists and seen what they do first hand.

Over the past 20 years, God has taught me a lot and through the research and experience I was allowed to write the following four books. These are designed to strengthen the faith of all believers and to help them stay with God over the lies of evolution and secular science.

We will be sending out a lot of ads to different places over the next few weeks about our books for sale.

One reason for this is because there is one line at the end of the conclusion in the Church & Science book that makes spending the money worth it.

That one line puts the whole science and scripture debate in the proper perspective and shows why you should trust God and the Bible over science.

We are not going to tell you that line as we want you to read the book. That line's message is more important than all the other content we wrote, even though you will be enriched by all of the books' contents.

This e-mail is real so if you have any questions feel free to send my your questions.

Dr. David Tee
    www.theoarch.wordpress.com

On sale-- Faith building books

One set of 4 e-books designed to give every pastor and Christian the information they need to know to help their faith grow strong

Learn the facts so you can also defend your faith when atheists and unbelievers attack. The non-Christian world does not have the truth and that includes secular science.

Books on Sale Reg. Price Sales Price

#1. Archaeology: what you need to Know-- $3.99 $3.00

#2. Noah’s Flood Did Take Place-- $3.99 $3.00

#3. The Future of Biblical Archaeology-- $5.99 $3.00

#4. The Church & Science-- $5.99 $3.00

These e-books make great gift for students, teachers, church leaders and the average believer. This holiday season give a gift that means something and show your family and friends that you care about their faith

Download your set from these links. You get to pick the store you want:

#1. https://books2read.com/u/bW1Z0G

#2. https://books2read.com/u/brvoyW

#3. https://books2read.com/u/4jWMvo

#4. https://books2read.com/u/mZjkMD

Get stronger in Christ by learning what you need to know. These books have been written after over 20 years of research, study and exploration. The Sale is from Sept. 1st 2020 to Dec. 31st, 2020

Only God has the truth.

I think enough time has come and gone from when you posted the above, that a response is not out of order now.
    So here it is.

There is a lot of work and a lot of struggle to the idea that some of us have that we need to fight against science in order to stay true to the Bible.
    But its pointless.
    The efforts of people who write books that attempt to fight against science and evolution are silly and foolish.

There simply is no need for all that stuff...all that effort.

and.....the simple fact of life is, , is that the very same people that are attempting to defend the words of the Bible are the same people that turn out to need to make the first words of the Bible mute.......

and the first words of the Bible are- "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth"

The people that think they defend the Bible, dont like what this is saying...they dont want to take this first verse of the Bible literal.
    If they took it literal, then all of the Young Earth Creationism teachings fall like a house of cards.

buy and read the books before you make a comment. That way you will have a better understanding of what I wrote and know how to frame your comment better. Yes, there is a need evolution is still being taught, science is being misuse and there is an important message at the end of the conclusion in the Church and Science volume that everyone should read

at Gen 1:1 the text says that God created the heavens and the earth "In the beginning"

This means that before all the other stuff, we have a sun, stars, worlds, moons and our own earth as well.

This simple concept is why Young Earth Creationism is in error.

Wrong again. Read the books first

no you are in error David, ,,,and Im helping you see that

the Bible says that "In the beginning" and that means before anything else...."God created the heavens...."

Before all the other things that would happen in the genesis story we have the source for all the lights later listed in the story....

No need for a magic light source !...

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidT View Post
    Wrong again. Read the books first
    So....Im reading one of your books now.

and.......

Im still looking for the important part?

The book is the archaeology one...and you go on and on about "Oh a christian should not fall for that"...but you dont really come off as being very helpful for a believer...

So far as Im reading, you list a topic like the age of the earth according to science, and all you say to that to your reader is, "Dont fall for that?"

Thats not really helpfull,,,,

Glad you bought one thank you. There are 2 archaeological books and I do not recall saying those things

so far, every page is the same....

short paragraphs where you take a finding of science, and then try to cast doubt on it, and write that from a Christian point of view you cant believe the science findings.

every page so far is the same....on page 97 you have it there that to find support for the findings of science means the church has nothing to offer the world.

Thats just silly.

here, is a better way to look at the world of science.

"Science is God's idea for men"

Science is a holy task given men....the men of science deserve our respect....

The findings of science are to be seen as helping us understand the Lord's handiwork.

I reject the idea that science is the foe we are to fight against.
    on page 98 you set up the church as being on one side and science on the other.

You are saying that to simply be in the world of science you have to compromise.....thats silly.

I think its a bad idea to make the claim that to support the mission of Jesus you have to be at odds with astronomers, (see page 99)

I think the real danger here is that in a misguided attempt to be a Christian leader/writer, that we are writing things that will only tend to cause harm to the faith of people, and to end up driving the best and the brightest members of the church out....

Works that push the idea that science/ schooling, etc, are anti-Christian is only going to force men of science within the church to feel unwanted...unneeded....

Let me share with you David a bit of my own history with the Young Earth Teachers...

It was back in the 1990s that my church in Seattle decided to bring in a teacher that would support our church position on Genesis/evolution.

That teacher that we had was names Ken Ham.
    Ken Ham was at that time, (and likely still is) the world's most well known Young Earth Creation teacher.

Later Ken Ham would go on to built that Noah's Ark thing that gets all the attention in these debates.

Ken taught my bible lessons for 8-weeks.
    At the time our bible study was mostly a core gathering of about 8 to 12 of us with our wives.

I made it to each lesson on time, , I paid attention, I took notes, I got some of his books that were for sale after each lesson.

So I do have a kinda good understanding of YEC teachings, as I have been taught them personally by about the best YEC teacher alive.

and.....

and in the end I found all his teachings were based on a false understanding of Genesis 1:1

The whole YEC teachings falls like a house of cards once you start to see that if Ken were to read the Genesis story as written he would not be teaching as he does...

But the main problem of all the Young Earth Creation teachers and writers, is that they replace the words found in the text with their own.

They have to do this because what is written in the Text does not support their views.

So they add to the Bible, that pile on meanings ,,,they bring in other text regardless of the context...

and....when you try to point out what the Bible says, they list you as a foe of God.
    They call you names,
    They take it personal,,,and make snarky personal remarks.
    They try very hard to make you stop sharing your side, and do what they can to drive you out of the church.

They dont list you as just a bad teacher, they list you as a bad person.
    They dont want you to just stop speaking, they want you to get out of the church...

and that is why many leave the church....driven out by people who should have been holding the door open for , not slamming it shut in their face...

Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    so far, every page is the same....

short paragraphs where you take a finding of science, and then try to cast doubt on it, and write that from a Christian point of view you cant believe the science findings.

every page so far is the same....on page 97 you have it there that to find support for the findings of science means the church has nothing to offer the world.

Thats just silly.
    That is highly doubtful. and the short paragraphs make the book easier to read. No you can't believe scientific conclusions, theories etc. as they do not come from God

It looks like I am being blocked and cannot respond anymore. I made the same response twice only to have it not posted. Suffice it to say alan is very wrong, leading people to sin and doe snot have a hol don the truth

But the main problem of all the Young Earth Creation teachers and writers, is that they replace the words found in the text with their own.
    That is just wrong as almost every scholar recognizes that Genesis 1 is written by God in a manner that records 24 hour days.

You are not pointing out what the Bible says but false ideas which do make you a foe of God. If those people do not want to change and still continue to hold to a false scientific idea of origins, then they need to leave the church. The church stands with God's word, not false teachers

For anyone reading this thread all books are on sale still. we made a post at our theoarch dot wordpress dot com site as to why we wrote those works

I quote you "No you can't believe scientific conclusions, theories etc. as they do not come from God"
    thats counter to the Bible...

Read Genesis 2:19- 20

This is the beginning of all science.
    Notice that science is God's idea.

and...

Notice that God does not force the man to name the animals what God wanted them named.

Thats why your statement failed to be in agreement with the Bible.

You cant just say, "That finding of science did not come from god, so we cant believe it".
    You cant say that because clearly the Bible is teaching us that science is God's idea.
    It pleases God that man searches for understanding and to reach conclusions about the universe.

Your views, your stated conclusions about science, and your book are going the wrong way.

.....I quote youy - ". If those people do not want to change and still continue to hold to a false scientific idea of origins, then they need to leave the church."
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What you are doing is driving the best and the brightest of Christians out of the church , all over a disagreement they might have with your personal views.

Thats like saying, "You disagree with me about eating ___ so you get out!"

or saying - "You disagree with me over drinking ___ so you must get out of the church!"

My suggestion to you is as you stand at the doorway of your church, to remember the words of our Lord, "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

Then decide if you are there to open that door?....or try to slam it shut?
    Last edited by alan; 10-11-2020 at 09:41 AM.

I quote you - "It looks like I am being blocked and cannot respond anymore. I made the same response twice only to have it not posted. Suffice it to say alan is very wrong, leading people to sin and doe snot have a hol don the truth"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well David, I will go over your comments where you seem to want to make this about me personally?. in a moment

But first -
    as far as I can see, you are not being blocked,
    However over a year or so ago the owner of this site, (Walter Martin's daughter) had the website do a few changes, and after that was done there have been several issues that we just have to lear to deal with if you want to post here.

One of them is that you cant use many words now as the "censor" setting now is set very tricky, and a lot of words get blocked out that are really not bad words at all.

The other issue I have seen is that many times the forum simply will not post a message?
    Or it will post a message , but a long time later, and this might cause you to think you have been blocked.

You are not blocked....just being trapped in the website's "purgatory"

Now....here is how to understand the "days" of Genesis...

You understand it in the Bible manner.
    Its that simple.

For example, when we in the world of students of the Bible talk about "The day of the Lord", what are we talking about?

Are we talking about a single 24 hour day?
    Just one day, then the world goes back to the way it was before?

another example, "When Jesus talked about the "Hour of darkness" was he just talking about a short 3600 seconds?

Now when we deal with the Book of Genesis we always run into people that will try to say, "Oh the addition of the words 'evening and morning" mean it has to be only 24 hours!"

They love to try to use that arguement, but what they dont like to have pointed out is that while the first 6 days of the Creation week all have clear endings, the 7th day has no ending in the story!

No ending for the 7th day is found in the whole book of Genesis!

No ending in the whole Bible !