Thread: New Books

Default New Books

My latest 2 books were published and now available. These are short E-books and they are short because I want people to read them. If you would be so kind to purchase a copy and then if you like them, p*** the word and the links on to your friends and relatives. I would appreciate it.

Book #1- Archaeology: What You Need to Know

find it at this link: https://books2read.com/u/bW1Z0G

Book #2: Noah’s Flood Did Take Place: An Examination of the Non Scientific Evidence

find it at this link: https://books2read.com/u/brvoyW

Thank you for your help
    check the new book thread to find my new books

I have started a new website to help market these and other books I have been fortunate enough to write. The link is https://theoarch.wordpress.com/ If you know of anyone teaching ESL to Koreans or other non English speaking groups my curriculum is on sell at that website

Still need more sales. Pitch in and buy a copy, please

Hello,

When one becomes a believer they are faced with a choice, believe God or believe science. Sadly, far too many young Christians believe science as that group of people use deceptive means and words to upend the faith of true believers.

As a graduate of the old Canadian Bible College that was in Regina SK., I am well aware of these dangers. For years I have debated evolutionists and seen what they do first hand.

Over the past 20 years, God has taught me a lot and through the research and experience I was allowed to write the following four books. These are designed to strengthen the faith of all believers and to help them stay with God over the lies of evolution and secular science.

We will be sending out a lot of ads to different places over the next few weeks about our books for sale.

One reason for this is because there is one line at the end of the conclusion in the Church & Science book that makes spending the money worth it.

That one line puts the whole science and scripture debate in the proper perspective and shows why you should trust God and the Bible over science.

We are not going to tell you that line as we want you to read the book. That line's message is more important than all the other content we wrote, even though you will be enriched by all of the books' contents.

This e-mail is real so if you have any questions feel free to send my your questions.

Dr. David Tee
    www.theoarch.wordpress.com

On sale-- Faith building books

One set of 4 e-books designed to give every pastor and Christian the information they need to know to help their faith grow strong

Learn the facts so you can also defend your faith when atheists and unbelievers attack. The non-Christian world does not have the truth and that includes secular science.

Books on Sale Reg. Price Sales Price

#1. Archaeology: what you need to Know-- $3.99 $3.00

#2. Noah’s Flood Did Take Place-- $3.99 $3.00

#3. The Future of Biblical Archaeology-- $5.99 $3.00

#4. The Church & Science-- $5.99 $3.00

These e-books make great gift for students, teachers, church leaders and the average believer. This holiday season give a gift that means something and show your family and friends that you care about their faith

Download your set from these links. You get to pick the store you want:

#1. https://books2read.com/u/bW1Z0G

#2. https://books2read.com/u/brvoyW

#3. https://books2read.com/u/4jWMvo

#4. https://books2read.com/u/mZjkMD

Get stronger in Christ by learning what you need to know. These books have been written after over 20 years of research, study and exploration. The Sale is from Sept. 1st 2020 to Dec. 31st, 2020

Only God has the truth.

I think enough time has come and gone from when you posted the above, that a response is not out of order now.
    So here it is.

There is a lot of work and a lot of struggle to the idea that some of us have that we need to fight against science in order to stay true to the Bible.
    But its pointless.
    The efforts of people who write books that attempt to fight against science and evolution are silly and foolish.

There simply is no need for all that stuff...all that effort.

and.....the simple fact of life is, , is that the very same people that are attempting to defend the words of the Bible are the same people that turn out to need to make the first words of the Bible mute.......

and the first words of the Bible are- "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth"

The people that think they defend the Bible, dont like what this is saying...they dont want to take this first verse of the Bible literal.
    If they took it literal, then all of the Young Earth Creationism teachings fall like a house of cards.

buy and read the books before you make a comment. That way you will have a better understanding of what I wrote and know how to frame your comment better. Yes, there is a need evolution is still being taught, science is being misuse and there is an important message at the end of the conclusion in the Church and Science volume that everyone should read

at Gen 1:1 the text says that God created the heavens and the earth "In the beginning"

This means that before all the other stuff, we have a sun, stars, worlds, moons and our own earth as well.

This simple concept is why Young Earth Creationism is in error.

Wrong again. Read the books first

no you are in error David, ,,,and Im helping you see that

the Bible says that "In the beginning" and that means before anything else...."God created the heavens...."

Before all the other things that would happen in the genesis story we have the source for all the lights later listed in the story....

No need for a magic light source !...

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidT View Post
    Wrong again. Read the books first
    So....Im reading one of your books now.

and.......

Im still looking for the important part?

The book is the archaeology one...and you go on and on about "Oh a christian should not fall for that"...but you dont really come off as being very helpful for a believer...

So far as Im reading, you list a topic like the age of the earth according to science, and all you say to that to your reader is, "Dont fall for that?"

Thats not really helpfull,,,,