Thread: Who is in charge

Default Who is in charge

According to Mormonism, there will be millions of gods reigning over their own planets, who is the top god and which one will be in charge? Will they eventually fight each other for more territory? What rules will they follow to guide their reign? Will they create a new set of scriptures?

Only intelligent and academic non insulting adult answers will be accepted and responded to
    check the new book thread to find my new books

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidT View Post
    According to Mormonism, there will be millions of gods reigning over their own planets,
    I'm gonna CFR you on that. Let's see exactly what Mormonism says about this.

Well you all claim you will become gods of your own planets so who will be the god in charge to make sure everything runs like it should. it is a simple question and should not be that difficult to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidT View Post
    Well you all claim you will become gods of your own planets
    Falsehood alert! We claim no such thing. And you still have an outstanding CFR.

Then will they become Gods...they will never cease to increase and to multiply, worlds without end. When they receive their crowns, their dominions, they then will be prepared to frame earths like unto ours and to people them in the same manner as we have been brought forth by our parents, by our Father and God” Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses 17:143

"All those who are counted worthy to be exalted and to become Gods, even the sons of God, will go forth and have earths and worlds like those who framed this and millions on millions of others

Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses 18:259, October 8, 1876

As our Father and God begat us, sons and daughters, so will we rise immortal, males and females, and beget children, and, in our turn, form and create worlds, and send forth our spirit children to inherit those worlds, the same as we were sent here, and thus will the works of God continue, and not only God himself, and His Son Jesus Christ have the power of endless lives, but all of His redeemed offspring."

Orson Pratt, Journal of Discourses 14:242

"...A man and his wife when glorified will have spirit children who eventually will go on an earth like this one we are on and p*** through the same kind of experiences, being subject to mortal conditions, and if faithful, then they also will receive the fullness of exaltation and partake of the same blessings."

Joseph Fielding Smith, Doctrines of Salvation 2:48

I guess you better read your own books.

What is an CFR??