Thread: UPCI Standards Questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    John Carr

I am not on another site, I am on this one.

So why is it Trinity women do not abide by Biblical standards of Holiness?

They cut their haid and dishonor themselves and their husband. see 1 Cor.11:1-16
    They paint their face with paints and are not shamefaced as 1 TIM 2:9 states
    They wear jewlery and deny the Bible and what it stated for N.T. Christians 1 Tim.2;9 and 1 Pet 3;3.
    They wear pants and jeans and are considered a abomination by the Lord from DT. 22:5
    Many pierce their bodies and wear tatoos and dye their hair and drink and smoke and cuss adn take drugs, so why is this so prevalent in the Trinity (supposed Christian) Cult?

Oneness women don't do these things and lay them down and are cleaned by the Spirit of God and his word in them.

WildCard~

Quote Originally Posted by John Carr View Post
    Because you were banned from the other site!

They do! Unlike the Oneness folks they are fooled nor deceived into believing it's a wardrobe change! But a heart one!

Again why are you only addressing women on the issues of dress??? Oneness men look like the world, so do your women! Sorry to tell yo, but you outward not setting you apart!

They cut their haid and dishonor themselves and their husband. see 1 Cor.11:1-16
    Untruth, I know of many women and cultures who don't cut their hair, nor are they Oneness!

They wear jewlery and deny the Bible and what it stated for N.T. Christians 1 Tim.2;9 and 1 Pet 3;3.
    More untruths, again you don't understand the Word! The word does not say you can't do these things, it say don't let those things become your outer beauty, let your beauty come from within ! Shamefaced is an at***ude , nothing to do with makeup! Again many women don't do these things are not Oneness. That the problem with your teaching, never get into the meat of the Word. Instead they twist it to it's own destruction !

They wear pants and jeans and are considered a abomination by the Lord from DT. 22:5
    Aging your wrong! This p***age is about gender rolls! Another thing the bible clear you must follow all the Law not just this one p***age (DT. 22:5) as Oneness do! You can't pick and chose! By rejection the rest your in contempt of the Law. The Word also clear, they who follow the Law will be judge according to the Law . Then you have grace, Jesus as our law and judge, you have a choice!

Many pierce their bodies and wear tatoos and dye their hair and drink and smoke and cuss adn take drugs, so why is this so prevalent in the Trinity (supposed Christian)
    The Word full of story and scriptures where God gave jewelry and nose rings, etc!

Again there are many none Oneness who don't do these things above! You tell untruths!

Cult?
    Again Oneness is label as Cult!

Oneness women don't do these things and lay them down and are cleaned by the Spirit of God and his word in them.

Again you have no ideal what these women do!
    Last edited by WildCard~; 06-01-2009 at 09:10 PM.

John Carr

I wasn't banned from any site.
    I just finished my last year of College.
    So I was not posting much and now that I am at home I will be posting alot more.

What you know doesn't chnage the biblical doctrines that you and your trinity friends don't abide in.

Oneness can be labeled what ever you folks want to label it. You church used force and the Martyrs Mirror and Foxes Book of Martyrs show this.
    I would say to pick up a copy and see that your church cannot contain itself and keep from abusing it's power.

The O.T. wear God gave jwelery is not needed in the NEW, where we are taught to abstain from the worldly things such as the trinity women and non-religious women go after.
    One cannot tell Church women in most Trinity churches from the world, our women are always seen as speerated and having our long hair and dresses only, people generally know who and what we are.

PAINTED FACES, JEANS AND MENS CLOTHING, CUT HAIR
    You think that is of God? I don't.

WildCard~

Keep on telling yourself that!!

So I was not posting much and now that I am at home I will be posting alot more.

Lucky us!

What you know doesn't chnage the biblical doctrines that you and your trinity friends don't abide in.

Untruths..You have no ideal how others live!

Oneness can be labeled what ever you folks want to label it. You church used force and the Martyrs Mirror and Foxes Book of Martyrs show this.
    I would say to pick up a copy and see that your church cannot contain itself and keep from abusing it's power.

Don't forget UPCI teaches the Magic Hair....Another gospel as well, dress salvation!

The O.T. wear God gave jwelery is not needed in the NEW, where we are taught to abstain from the worldly things such as the trinity women and non-religious women go after.
    One cannot tell Church women in most Trinity churches from the world, our women are always seen as speerated and having our long hair and dresses only, people generally know who and what we are.

More lies, I see women all the time with long uncut hair, no makeup or jewelry and wearing dresses who are not UPCI! Again you have not separated yourself, you and your women dress just like the world!

God didn't ask you know did He???

jean

Quote Originally Posted by WildCard~ View Post

Keep on telling yourself that!!

Lucky us!

Untruths..You have no ideal how others live!

Don't forget UPCI teaches the Magic Hair....Another gospel as well, dress salvation!

More lies, I see women all the time with long uncut hair, no makeup or jewelry and wearing dresses who are not UPCI! Again you have not separated yourself, you and your women dress just like the world!

God didn't ask you know did He???

wild card,

Wild is right
    Isn't fornunate, we don't have to dress to your Old fashion requirements
    Do you own a Commentary? Read it. Or look your key p***ages up on the net.

jean

jean

john,
    They do not sell mens clothing in the ladies department
    I don't purchase mens clothing. Unless it's for my husband. I don't wear his clothes either. They don't fit.

jean

PostTribber

Default everybody sing!!

'koom-byah .... koom-byah .... sniffin regular octane on a warm sunny day .... koom-byah .... koom-byah!!'

jeanmarie

Many pierce their bodies and wear tatoos and dye their hair and drink and smoke and cuss adn take drugs, so why is this so prevalent in the Trinity (supposed Christian) Cult?

carr,
    Your definitions of the above scriptures are wrong.
    It's your opinion.
    Pants or jeans that some ladies choose to wear today are not armor.

jeanm