Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UPCI Standards Questions

John Carr

Yes I am, my truth is seen by all and I openly show what I believe, most true Oneness believers do.

WildCard~

Quote Originally Posted by John Carr View Post
    I don't live in Lafayette,
    and don't have a clue what you are referring to.

Saying something about a Bob may mean something to them, but my name is John Carr and they will have no clue what you are speaking about.
    Everyone has a writhing style!
    A style reveals the writer's personality or 'voice' It is the result of the choices the writer makes in syntactical structures, diction, and figures of...

This is the same style you carry on with over at CRAM! Right down to the insults, flippant remarks!

WildCard~

I don't live in Lafayette,
    and don't have a clue what you are referring to.

Saying something about a Bob may mean something to them, but my name is John Carr and they will have no clue what you are speaking about.

That's to be determine !

WildCard~

Yes I am, my truth is seen by all and I openly show what I believe, most true Oneness believers do.
    I think by now, you have realize this tone didn't go over very well at the other sit as well!

John Carr

I am not on another site, I am on this one.

So why is it Trinity women do not abide by Biblical standards of Holiness?

They cut their haid and dishonor themselves and their husband. see 1 Cor.11:1-16
    They paint their face with paints and are not shamefaced as 1 TIM 2:9 states
    They wear jewlery and deny the Bible and what it stated for N.T. Christians 1 Tim.2;9 and 1 Pet 3;3.
    They wear pants and jeans and are considered a abomination by the Lord from DT. 22:5
    Many pierce their bodies and wear tatoos and dye their hair and drink and smoke and cuss adn take drugs, so why is this so prevalent in the Trinity (supposed Christian) Cult?

Oneness women don't do these things and lay them down and are cleaned by the Spirit of God and his word in them.

John Carr

It refers to women in men's clothing and not Transves***es at all.

John Carr

I have made no insults or any flippant remarks. No such thing in what I have stated. You are the one making remarks and comparing me to someone else and not me.

I have my own writing style and if someone else holds the same doctrine, they will; most likely make the very same comments and use the same Oneness taught scriptures from the BIBLE!!!

Since you cannot defend what you post and prove me wrong and you are whatever you are supposd to be, since you say you are not Oneness and not a trinitarian, then I ***ume you have no truth and cannot tell us what self taught mess you follow.

John Carr

Sorry it is determined, whether you believe it or not.

WildCard~

I am not on another site, I am on this one.
    Because you were banned from the other site!

So why is it Trinity women do not abide by Biblical standards of Holiness?
    They do! Unlike the Oneness folks they are fooled nor deceived into believing it's a wardrobe change! But a heart one!

Again why are you only addressing women on the issues of dress??? Oneness men look like the world, so do your women! Sorry to tell yo, but you outward not setting you apart!

They cut their haid and dishonor themselves and their husband. see 1 Cor.11:1-16
    Untruth, I know of many women and cultures who don't cut their hair, nor are they Oneness!

They paint their face with paints and are not shamefaced as 1 TIM 2:9 states
    They wear jewlery and deny the Bible and what it stated for N.T. Christians 1 Tim.2;9 and 1 Pet 3;3.
    More untruths, again you don't understand the Word! The word does not say you can't do these things, it say don't let those things become your outer beauty, let your beauty come from within ! Shamefaced is an at***ude , nothing to do with makeup! Again many women don't do these things are not Oneness. That the problem with your teaching, never get into the meat of the Word. Instead they twist it to it's own destruction !

They wear pants and jeans and are considered a abomination by the Lord from DT. 22:5
    Aging your wrong! This p***age is about gender rolls! Another thing the bible clear you must follow all the Law not just this one p***age (DT. 22:5) as Oneness do! You can't pick and chose! By rejection the rest your in contempt of the Law. The Word also clear, they who follow the Law will be judge according to the Law . Then you have grace, Jesus as our law and judge, you have a choice!

Many pierce their bodies and wear tatoos and dye their hair and drink and smoke and cuss adn take drugs, so why is this so prevalent in the Trinity (supposed Christian)
    The Word full of story and scriptures where God gave jewelry and nose rings, etc!

Again there are many none Oneness who don't do these things above! You tell untruths!

Cult?
    Again Oneness is label as Cult!

Oneness women don't do these things and lay them down and are cleaned by the Spirit of God and his word in them.

Again you have no ideal what these women do!
    Last edited by WildCard~; 06-01-2009 at 09:10 PM.

John Carr

I wasn't banned from any site.
    I just finished my last year of College.
    So I was not posting much and now that I am at home I will be posting alot more.

What you know doesn't chnage the biblical doctrines that you and your trinity friends don't abide in.

Oneness can be labeled what ever you folks want to label it. You church used force and the Martyrs Mirror and Foxes Book of Martyrs show this.
    I would say to pick up a copy and see that your church cannot contain itself and keep from abusing it's power.

The O.T. wear God gave jwelery is not needed in the NEW, where we are taught to abstain from the worldly things such as the trinity women and non-religious women go after.
    One cannot tell Church women in most Trinity churches from the world, our women are always seen as speerated and having our long hair and dresses only, people generally know who and what we are.

PAINTED FACES, JEANS AND MENS CLOTHING, CUT HAIR
    You think that is of God? I don't.

WildCard~

My name is not Schmit, my name is John Carr and you are not using my real name and are making false accusations, you are also in error on how Oneness women dress, they do not dress like Mormons or LDSers, some may, but that is not the norm of dress.

Trinity men and women are not following Holiness.

I use scriptures, you folks got none for the filthy lifestyles you are in.
    As I stated your delusional !

WildCard~

It refers to women in men's clothing and not Transves***es at all.
    The New Testament instruction in Galatians 3:28 that “there is neither male or female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus” applied to status in God’s sight and not to dress.

The UPC has taken slacks and created a huge issue out of them, and left every other article of clothing on the sidelines. If the UPC would apply their rules consistently then I could respect their views, even though I disagree with them. But when I see UPC pastors preach against women wearing slacks from the pulpit, and then I go visit them in their homes and see their wives and daughters walking around in pajama pants, then I see hypocrisy, not holiness!

John Carr

AN ABOMINATION for a woman to wear clothing pertaining to that of a man. MEN'S PANTS AND JEANS worn by women are a abomination.

Women paitning their faces to attract men to look at them and their beauty and not Christ.

Women wearing jewels and jewelery to be flashy and attract men and not after Christ, but after themlselves.

Women cutting their hair to not only dress like men, but look like them to try and take power from men and usurp their position because they tell women how to quit playing with sin, but live Holy like Oneness women.

What goes on in the privacy of their home is their personal walk with Gd and not in public, you are now grabbing at straws trying to defend your own lifestyle and grievances against God.

John Carr

name calling me is all you got it appears.

Beukeboom

The overt and extreme legalism you espouse is not held by Scripture and is the sociological element that also qualifies you and the UPCI and Oneness Pentecostalism in general as cultic.

WildCard~

Keep on telling yourself that!!

So I was not posting much and now that I am at home I will be posting alot more.

Lucky us!

What you know doesn't chnage the biblical doctrines that you and your trinity friends don't abide in.

Untruths..You have no ideal how others live!

Oneness can be labeled what ever you folks want to label it. You church used force and the Martyrs Mirror and Foxes Book of Martyrs show this.
    I would say to pick up a copy and see that your church cannot contain itself and keep from abusing it's power.

Don't forget UPCI teaches the Magic Hair....Another gospel as well, dress salvation!

The O.T. wear God gave jwelery is not needed in the NEW, where we are taught to abstain from the worldly things such as the trinity women and non-religious women go after.
    One cannot tell Church women in most Trinity churches from the world, our women are always seen as speerated and having our long hair and dresses only, people generally know who and what we are.

More lies, I see women all the time with long uncut hair, no makeup or jewelry and wearing dresses who are not UPCI! Again you have not separated yourself, you and your women dress just like the world!

God didn't ask you know did He???

WildCard~

Quote Originally Posted by Beukeboom View Post
    The overt and extreme legalism you espouse is not held by Scripture and is the sociological element that also qualifies you and the UPCI and Oneness Pentecostalism in general as cultic.

Note he has issues women, probably a lust one! These type go on and on about women, not one word of what set their men apart...Pharisees are very much alive amongst them...

WildCard~

AN ABOMINATION for a woman to wear clothing pertaining to that of a man. MEN'S PANTS AND JEANS worn by women are a abomination..
    LIES!

Women paitning their faces to attract men to look at them and their beauty and not Christ.
    LIES!

Women wearing jewels and jewelery to be flashy and attract men and not after Christ, but after themlselves.
    LIES!

Women cutting their hair to not only dress like men, but look like them to try and take power from men and usurp their position because they tell women how to quit playing with sin, but live Holy like Oneness women

Again more untruths, but that the norm with you people....

What goes on in the privacy of their home is their personal walk with Gd and not in public, you are now grabbing at straws trying to defend your own lifestyle and grievances against God.

LOL!! YEAH right!!!

jean

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    7But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.

You notice in this scripture it says God looks at our heart he see's where men can not see.
    Man see's the outward appearance of a person, so the way we dress is how men will see us, in
    Deut 22 vs 5.The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God. of course in the days of Abraham men wore robes as well as woman BUT.. womens robes were longer then the mens, and men wore pant's under their robes.. they still had their distinguish clothes both for men and woman... Abomination means Extreme hatred-in saying that time's have changed now they have turned menswear into womenswear (Pant's shorts etc)
    in Corinthians 6v 9-10 it says 9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
    10Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. Effeminate a person who dresses like a woman or Man, in saying this alot of clothes, pants look great on women and they do look like women, and I will say that only God is the judge not man, I don't frown on woman walking into the church with a pants on, I love them the way God loves them because he doe's the changes not us. what it is, men look at a women diferently from a womens point, and they see all the curves of a women, even tho we can not stop a man from lusting we can do our best to try not to provoke it from happening, by not revealing too much of our body, long skirts past the knees, not too tight, no low blouses to show our chest, etc Modest apparel for God.. Our hair 1 corinthians 11
    13.Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
    14Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
    15But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.
    Did you know our long hair is a covering for our husbands and our children, it has power thats why God says its a glory for her... remember Man changes God never changes
    and his word never changes... Ive known alot of people especially ministers of God where their wifes have cut their hair, the men are now with another women out of church and the children are in the world, so my hair is a covering for my husband and my children, I want to be safe and please God I don't care what men think about my way of dress or my long hair, I do it because I want to please our God

God Bless sorry for taking up your whole page
    Sister Kat

Yes, your right, God's word does not change, only the interpretation of his word.
    Have you noticed, no other christian church views the oneness Pentecostal's view? Do you ever wonder why? Could oneness possibly be in error?
    For example, where does it read in the Bible that a person must speak in tongues to be saved?
    When were you saved? Before or after you spoke in tongues?

God bless you as you search for the truth in His word,

jean

jean

Quote Originally Posted by WildCard~ View Post
    LIES!

LIES!

LIES!

LOL!! YEAH right!!!
    Spoken like a true man of God.
    Are you aware of this p***age, 1 Jn.4:10-11 "Love one another." verse 19--21 "Whoever loves God must also love his brother"

Do you really believe that oneness pentecostals are the only believers that are going to be saved??? That would mean Christ died on the cross for one Church. Do you really believe this?
    Is this what your leaders teach you? I sincerely hope not.

jean

jean

AN ABOMINATION for a woman to wear clothing pertaining to that of a man. MEN'S PANTS AND JEANS worn by women are a abomination.

Women cutting their hair to not only dress like men, but look like them to try and take power from men and usurp their position because they tell women how to quit playing with sin, but live Holy like Oneness women.

Duet 22:5 reads,"A woman shall not wear mens apparel, nor shall a man put on a womans garment; For whoever does such is abhorrent to the Lord
    God."
    What this means is.. Men and women are not to reverse their sexual roles. It is not a statement about clothing styles. It refers to transves***es.
    Oneness interpretation is in error.
    Please look this up in any Commentary.

jean
    PS, I have never seen a woman 'paint' their face, nor wear the gaudy jewelry you described. Your being very rude.
    I can ***ure you, men aren't the least bit interested in a ladies jewelry, are they?

jean

LIES!

LIES!

LIES!

LOL!! YEAH right!!!

I have never been mistaken for a man. My husband knew I was a female in the beginning.
    I don't know one lady friend of mine that has been ever mistaken for a man because she had slacks on.
    Have you noticed, Women aren't built like men. We shop for our clothing in the ladies department.
    Don't believe everything you think.

jean

jean

Keep on telling yourself that!!

Lucky us!

Untruths..You have no ideal how others live!

Don't forget UPCI teaches the Magic Hair....Another gospel as well, dress salvation!

More lies, I see women all the time with long uncut hair, no makeup or jewelry and wearing dresses who are not UPCI! Again you have not separated yourself, you and your women dress just like the world!

God didn't ask you know did He???

wild card,

Wild is right
    Isn't fornunate, we don't have to dress to your Old fashion requirements
    Do you own a Commentary? Read it. Or look your key p***ages up on the net.

jean

jean

john,
    Where are the scriptures to support your views? i'm not interested in your opinion.

jean

jean

john,
    They do not sell mens clothing in the ladies department
    I don't purchase mens clothing. Unless it's for my husband. I don't wear his clothes either. They don't fit.

jean