Quote Originally Posted by TheWolfman99 View Post
Because it is an unnatural act that goes against the way God intended things. Not to mention the Bible expressly condemns it.
You do realize you are sharing a 'belief', and not that is an absolute for all to live by? I don't see where being ****sexual (possessing a ****sexual-orientation) is somehow "unnatural".

With all honor and respect to God, I can see where people have more than a few questions about human sexuality overall.

Sins are an act against God.
Right, "sins" (our very existence without grace), are against God... not ****sexual people in-particular.

Although Christians will sin, knowingly and openly sinning, or defying God shows that a person is not saved.
Yes, there are a LOT of unsaved "Christians" then.

The unsaved will perish.
So it seems.

A Christian will not continually sin against God.
I beg to differ with you, but I can sense the ideal you're after. People (not even "Christians") are THAT good.

****sexuality is a overt sin against God.
And DIVORCE wrecks families, like nothing else.

Nowhere in the Bible are we told ****sexuality is fine or unsinful.
Even so, the amount of vilification and focus upon that ONE human 'condition'... is simply ludicrous and leads many into HYPOCRISY.

****sexuality can have several negative effects on a person. Aids, hemmorhoids, etc.. to name but a few.
Heterosexuality has been ***ociated with the same; so what are you really saying here?

I am sternly against ****sexuality as it is a sin against God.
Ok, your conviction is noted.

I do not, however, hate or even dislike ****sexuals themselves.
Personally that might matter to you. Effectively, what matters are the human rights (by law) ****sexual people are afforded. The way you feel or handle it within yourself, isn't all there is to consider in reality.

I love them as Christ commanded me, but I will not ever waiver in that it's not okay.
And I can guarantee you that most ****sexual people who accept themselves... are waiting around to hear words of 'approval' from various "Christians".

I'm not aware that it does.
But ****sexuality gets FAR MORE ATTENTION THAN DIVORCE... why is that?