Quote Originally Posted by Columcille View Post
Asdf has stated the following:
One question to ask is - how do we determine "what does God have to say" about a given thing. For me, I subscribe to something like the Wesleyan Quadrilateral - that the source of authority has to be balanced between the factors of Scripture, Tradition, Reason, and Experience, with each mutually informing the others.
I believe we should discuss ****sexuality in each catagory to determine exactly what God has to say.
Thanks for starting this thread, Columcille, so we can discuss this in greater depth. I appreciate the opportunity to flesh out my thoughts and bounce them off of others.

I just wanted you to know that I have seen the thread, and am glad for your invitation to it. Unfortunately, I'm pretty swamped at work right now (still haven't fully caught up with myself after taking a 2-week vacation).

This is definitely a conversation that interests me, so I hope to carve out some time to outline my perspective for you and anyone else interested in the discussion. Hopefully within the next week. *fingers crossed*

Cheers,
asdf