Thread: Arnold Murray at Shepherd's chapel

lovelifehelen

Default Arnold Murray at Shepherd's chapel

Are any of you familiar with Arnold Murray? My brother was raised Southern Baptist and now hung up on the Shepherd's Chapel and Arnold Murray. Can anyone help?

Bob Carabbio

Arnold is a "Serpent seeder" - Eve and the snake did the nasty, and CAIN isn't Adam's son, but the snake's. Cain's a "Kenite", and is NOT an "Adamic human". Israeli Jews NOW are "Kenites", and aren't Adamic humans. There were a pair of "Kenites" on the ark in addition to Adam's family - which is why they're still around now.

He Believes in "spiritual pre-existence" - i.e. we existed as spiritual beings BEFORE we were born.

He's also a "British Israelist"/Christian Iden***y teacher and believes that the Americans and the English are the lost tribes. He's a "White supremacist".

He's not a Trinitarian, and he doesn't think there'll be a "Rapture".

He also uses "Strongs" concordance to interpret scripture, and picks out the "word meanings" to support HIS idea of how things SHOULD be in the Shepherd's Chapel belief set.

He's an annihilationist - after "judgment" one just ceases to exist.

So yeah - Murray is a stereotypical "false teacher" - one of the weirder lunatic fringe ones that's out there. We've got him on TV in the Dallas market every evening for several hours - it's his Kid, Dennis, that does the preaching these days - but the BOZO message is the same (And Dennis has less personality).

Oh - and the world WILL END in 1981 - and in 1985.
    Last edited by Bob Carabbio; 10-26-2008 at 02:19 PM.

Yes, I wish I had better news for you but Arnold Murray is a false teacher who denies the doctrine of the Trinity.

You can find out more about him here:

http://www.cultlink.com/sentinel/murray.html

sayso

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carabbio View Post
    Arnold is a "Serpent seeder" - Eve and the snake did the nasty, and CAIN isn't Adam's son, but the snake's. Cain's a "Kenite", and is NOT an "Adamic human". Israeli Jews NOW are "Kenites", and aren't Adamic humans. There were a pair of "Kenites" on the ark in addition to Adam's family - which is why they're still around now.

He Believes in "spiritual pre-existence" - i.e. we existed as spiritual beings BEFORE we were born.

He's also a "British Israelist"/Christian Iden***y teacher and believes that the Americans and the English are the lost tribes. He's a "White supremacist".

He's not a Trinitarian, and he doesn't think there'll be a "Rapture".

He also uses "Strongs" concordance to interpret scripture, and picks out the "word meanings" to support HIS idea of how things SHOULD be in the Shepherd's Chapel belief set.

He's an annihilationist - after "judgment" one just ceases to exist.

So yeah - Murray is a stereotypical "false teacher" - one of the weirder lunatic fringe ones that's out there. We've got him on TV in the Dallas market every evening for several hours - it's his Kid, Dennis, that does the preaching these days - but the BOZO message is the same (And Dennis has less personality).

Oh - and the world WILL END in 1981 - and in 1985.
    Wow, I have listened to him before, but not long enough to hear all of that. I did hear him say once that "nobody has ever been born again except Jesus". I have a dear friend who was deep into his trap. She moved away from Arkansas and so I hope and pray that she has found the truth.

alanmolstad

I never have paid attention to this guy before....Nice to learn what he is in to should the topic come up.

bluesky

Quote Originally Posted by lovelifehelen View Post
    Are any of you familiar with Arnold Murray? My brother was raised Southern Baptist and now hung up on the Shepherd's Chapel and Arnold Murray. Can anyone help?
    I can help. Pastor Murray is the worlds foremost Bible scholar. He's in good hands. Pastor Murray went back home to be with our father till the end. He died 2 12.
    His son Dennis is now Senior Pastor, and there are thousands of hours of his teaching.

bluesky

Pastor Murray does not deny the trinity. He certainly is not a false teacher.

bluesky

The serpent was satan. There was no snake. The Hebrew word for serpent is strong's #5272, and it means divine enchanter.

alanmolstad

i dont much about him...but if what is posted above is true about him then he is a nut.

alanmolstad

so,,,,are the things said about him on this topic true?

alanmolstad

Just the other day I was at a home where I noticed a bunch of material that came from this Bible teacher.....

I never knew that he actually had a real following , but it appears that a few people that I even know are followers...