Thread: Identifying a Christian

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by SavedbyTruth View Post
    It is YOU who are trying to prove the LDS are not what they think they are. That is why we are here to defend ourselves. You make the false accusations. We point out where you misquote us, misinterpret our doctrines, etc. It is YOU who denies the Holy Ghost by relegating Him to a "warm fuzzy". You refuse to recognize it is YOU perpetuating falsehoods. There is nothing cl***ic about you. You are a hypocrite...and a very ill-mannered one at that.

SbT
    Excuse me, but it is not at all difficult to prove that Mormons are not what they claim to be, given the mountains of evidence that they have provided all these years. And it is because Christians can point out the evidence that Mormons, such as yourself, go into PR damage control mode, even to the extent of denying your own material and leaders. So, don't be sitting there lying to everyone about Christians not being able to disprove Mormon claims. The proof is there for anyone with eyes open enough to see it. To the rest, all they can do is lie, obfuscate, and engage in ad hominem attacks to try and avoid looking at the proof.

SavedbyTruth

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Excuse me, but it is not at all difficult to prove that Mormons are not what they claim to be, given the mountains of evidence that they have provided all these years. And it is because Christians can point out the evidence that Mormons, such as yourself, go into PR damage control mode, even to the extent of denying your own material and leaders. So, don't be sitting there lying to everyone about Christians not being able to disprove Mormon claims. The proof is there for anyone with eyes open enough to see it. To the rest, all they can do is lie, obfuscate, and engage in ad hominem attacks to try and avoid looking at the proof.
    Your "evidence" is ***embled by man. Our evidence comes from God. God trumps man every time. Don't you agree?

SavedbyTruth

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I must have missed the part where you were able to prove anything.

SbT