Thread: Grace Controversy!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
    Why did you not allow my post to be seen? yesterday? you seem to be responding to it now.
    Unknown. ..

Is the missing post up now?

Saxon

I tried a few moments ago with the same results; not post appeared and the same notice showed.

alanmolstad

well...........

darn........

I will once again send a message to the owner about the problem posting.

We saw this same thing happen about a year or so ago, and try as I might, no matter what was done it did not correct the problem...so this is discouraging.

If you are getting a message that your posts need to be approved by the MOD first?...trust me, that is a error and I sure dont approve any posts beforehand.
    Also, I dont even get a message telling me to approve any posts.???

and , I actually saw this same message for a few of my posts!.....telling me I had to have my own posts approved by the MOD when I'm the Mod!!!.

So this has got to be some type of error in the system.

I will message the owner right now.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
    I tried a few moments ago with the same results; not post appeared and the same notice showed.
    let me know what you read when you attempt to post a comment.

also, in my own case, I saw the same message for my own posts and I yet did not receive that type of message when I posted on other topics, , so could you check out if you get the same problem when you attempt to post comments on other parts of the forum?