Thread: PaPa's mother p***ed into God's arms

Default PaPa's mother p***ed into God's arms

I personally extend to PaPa my greatest sympathy for his loss. I remember when my mother died (in a house fire) - what a tragic time. However, PaPa has the ***urance that his mom was committed to the Lord Jesus Christ. PaPa also led the services in his boyhood Baptist Church for her funeral. It is a wonderful thing to know that a person who has believed in the Lord Jesus Christ has the blessed ***urance that the Blood of Christ has saved them, washed them, and brought them through to heaven!
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

alanmolstad

my thoughts are with you ...

Libby

My condolences, thoughts and prayers extended to Papa and his family.

I am confident that PaPa appreciates all those expressions of sympathy and condolences.

The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    I remember when my mother died (in a house fire) - what a tragic time.
    Apologette,

Your mother died as a Mormon?

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    I personally extend to PaPa my greatest sympathy for his loss. I remember when my mother died (in a house fire) - what a tragic time. However, PaPa has the ***urance that his mom was committed to the Lord Jesus Christ. PaPa also led the services in his boyhood Baptist Church for her funeral. It is a wonderful thing to know that a person who has believed in the Lord Jesus Christ has the blessed ***urance that the Blood of Christ has saved them, washed them, and brought them through to heaven!
    Now I have a new reason to pray for him.. I don't know why but I have always liked Papa.. I rejoice that his mother is with her Lord and morn that Papa has turned from the sweetness that is found only in His grace through faith in Jesus. IHS jim

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    Now I have a new reason to pray for him.. I don't know why but I have always liked Papa.. I rejoice that his mother is with her Lord and morn that Papa has turned from the sweetness that is found only in His grace through faith in Jesus. IHS jim
    Yes, she is with the Lord God - a faithful Christian. May this hymn give him peace:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deJDkU6qiGE

This hymn was written by an Anglican believer from Scotland as he lay dying from TB. Three weeks after authoring this beautiful hymn, he p***ed into the Lord's loving arms. The Lord does abide with us, always. May this be a tribute to Papa's mother's faith.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

teenapenny

My prayers are with him.