Hello Pilgrim, RFH!

My, this thread goes back a piece. Though it was first addressing Catholics, I still thought to include something to your recent comment, but first. .

I just wonder upon how you might tend to use your dedication in commentary? That is to say, are you opposed to even hear comments, if they happen to run counter to, or, bring along weight to affirm or not findings the RCC supports?

What would be the likely outcome of your responses; dedication to protect ages-old proclamations mired in respected tradition and ecclesiastical loyalty, or an honest appraisal in the name of the inseparable Christian attributes of unity and growth by Christ based solely upon His word yet being generated by His Spirit in us?

I wonder if you might think it possible for us to put aside and forgive my denominational experience for the sake of that most important decree to collectively consider this faith within?

13bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, whoever has a complaint against anyone; just as the Lord forgave you, so also should you. 14Beyond all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity.” (Colossians 3:13,14)

Or would this be considered heresy too?

God Bless!