Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Begging for response.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Columcille

Quote Originally Posted by GiGi View Post
    No. The only thing that would change my mind would be evidence, any evidence, that god exists.
    First of all, what kind of evidence do you suggest? Some sort of tangibleness? God in a celestial body?

Secondly, even if one does present you the evidence, who says you will understand it unless you taste and see that it is good?

GiGi

Quote Originally Posted by Columcille View Post
    First of all, what kind of evidence do you suggest? Some sort of tangibleness? God in a celestial body?

Secondly, even if one does present you the evidence, who says you will understand it unless you taste and see that it is good?
    Something tangible would be nice.

Columcille

Default Is God coporeal?

Something tangible would be nice.
    Can a finite immortal man ever hold the world in the palm of their hands? Did you create yourself? Is love just a chemical reaction, our whole being just a long string of events solely based on "tangibleness?" If you could get tangible, it would no longer necessarily be worthy of consideration. My questions above are merely rhetorical questions, I am not really looking for you to answer them. The purpose of the questions is try and gather what you mean by "tangible." God as a corporeal being?

GiGi

Can a finite immortal man ever hold the world in the palm of their hands? Did you create yourself? Is love just a chemical reaction, our whole being just a long string of events solely based on "tangibleness?" If you could get tangible, it would no longer necessarily be worthy of consideration. My questions above are merely rhetorical questions, I am not really looking for you to answer them. The purpose of the questions is try and gather what you mean by "tangible." God as a corporeal being?
    We both know what 'tangible' means.
    No, I don't think god is corporeal, no more so than devils, ghosts, sprits, and some of the other stuff people believe in.

Columcille

We both know what 'tangible' means.
    No, I don't think god is corporeal, no more so than devils, ghosts, sprits, and some of the other stuff people believe in.
    I see. Do you believe in devils, ghosts, spirits, and other stuff?

GiGi

I see. Do you believe in devils, ghosts, spirits, and other stuff?
    Of course not.