Quote Originally Posted by aaronshaf View Post
To quote you,

So given your rejoinder, are you trying to imply you don't believe God could have been a sinner? Be explicit and succinct, or you'll just look like a hedging child of Hinckley. If you don't believe God ever sinned, then how am I now to ***ume you're embarr***ed by your fellow brethren in the video?
You ARE kidding, right??

How this all came about is unknown. This is just supposition on my part. How did God obtain His body? I don't know. Was He also born of a virgin and go through the same process as Jesus - only before Jesus? That does not reconcile in my mind because it creates more questions which I cannot answer. Again, supposition on my part. All I do know is Father and Son are without sin.

BTW, I removed YOUR "present tense" after my "are". Looks like your grasping at straws to me. "All I do know is Father and Son are without sin." Please note I did not need to put any "tense" in my sentence because none was necessary. What part of "are without sin" don't YOU understand? It is no small wonder you have so much trouble reading and interpreting the Bible.

Let's pretend that I am not around to further clarify my words. Hey, just like those who wrote the Bible. Now, study your video, then study my comments. It's okay to review them as much as you need to.

You DO realize you are insulting your own intelligence??

SavedbyTruth