Thread: from a political perspective, I dont have a problem voting for a Mormon like Mitt.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    alanmolstad

such anger....

It's not healthy kid....

And it's not only you,,,,,I have noticed that from a lot of Mitt supporters during this election.

Its not really a good idea to make people in your own Party out to be the devil you know....because down the road you always find that guys on your team are always better than guys on the other.

But what I have noticed lately is that on call-in shows the supporters of Mitt are so angry, so mad at the other people in the race,,,so willing to paint them as the devil, that it will be impossible for them to find a way to vote for them later even against Obama.

The other day I listened to a Mitt supporter attack Rush and he was just yelling and spitting mad that Rush was not also a supporter of Mitt.

Rush was trying to point out that as a Republican he would support and vote for anyone in the race against Obama, but the Mitt supporter would have none of that!

There was such hate of Rick in the other guy's voice that it was clear he would never vote for Rick ever......

I have noticed that myself on this topic...

Remember I have never once said i have officially indorsed anyone for president.

I have said from the beginning I would gladly vote for anyone in the race against Obama...

yet you would not believe the personal attacks and how angry some people get because Im not in Mitt's camp.

Mitt people just come off as too angry to sit down at the table of reason....

One of the things I hear is, that a lot of Mitt's supporters are all mad that the Party has turned it's back on the most electable candidate.

But I got to ask....."Who says Mitt is any more electable than someone else?"

We dont know that at the start of the Primary season...
    We have to find out during the primarys who is the most electable.
    Thats what the Primarys tell us!

I think that right now it's Rick that has the best claim to being the most electable because he so far has carried the most States.

The truth is that mitt has turned out to be a very weak candidate, getting far less votes this time in the very same State he ran in last time and got more votes!

The facts say that Mitt was NEVER all that electable in the first place!
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 02-23-2012 at 02:53 AM.