Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
Just like I pointed out yesterday on CARM (for which I received my 70th warning/suspension)

If you embarr*** an AntiMormon by winning the argument, they will hit you with a "Interfering With The Ministry" suspension.
You will then get a "Insulting Another Forum Member" suspension if you gloat about it.
Really? When was the last time you were warned or suspended from WM? So tell me how you can embarr*** me here? You could drag my sins up again but all that is confessed and taken to Jesus.. What else can you say? Is there some point of my doctrine that you feel you can embarr*** me? You have spoken against the 5 points of Calvinism and I have fallen back to the scripture to show that the things I believe are scriptural.. The only way I see you having any success in embarr***ing me is to prove that the Bible is mistranslated or false somehow.. Atheists have been doing that all alone so you would have to follow that same path to embarr*** me. That is if you could show that what is taught there by God is false. But any point of doctrine you can prove out of the Bible I will agree to.. I have asked before, teach. Show me my error and I will be grateful to you all my days and throughout eternity.. Gee I am sounding a bit like Orson Pratt there.. I really didn't mean to.. IHS jim