Mormons keep their temple rites secret. And for good cause. If people knew what went on in the secret Mormon temples they'd never be talked into converting to Mormonism. Satan plays a very prominent, if not the most prominent role in these secret rites. Most people, even if t hey aren't Christians, have enough common sense to stay away from anyting related to Satanism.

One person who went through the Mormon temple put it this way: "If the rites were really God's truth, then wouldn't Satan be trying to talk everyone out of them? If I pray to Satan to ask him what I should do, would he answer: "Be a good Mormon or I'll get you?"

The temple endowment made me wonder, whose side is Satan actually on? Apparently he's on the Mormon Church's side - that is, if you take the temple ceremony seriously.

So just follow Satan's advice if you want to be a good Mormon. That's what I learned in the temple." (http://www.i4m.com/think/temples/temple_experience.htm , my underlining)

Why would a temple-going Mormon come away with this impression? Because Satan plays a very significant role in the secret, Masonic-based, temple ceremonies of Mormons:

For instance, check out this portion of the Mormon rite:

THE APRON

[Lucifer returns as Adam is eating the fruit.]

LUCIFER: That is right.

EVE: [To Adam.] It is better for us to p*** through sorrow that we may know the good from the evil. [To Lucifer.] I know thee now. Thou art Lucifer, he who was cast out of Father's presence for rebellion.

LUCIFER: Yes. You are beginning to see already.

ADAM: What is that apron you have on?

LUCIFER: It is an emblem of my power and priesthoods.

ADAM: Priesthoods?

LUCIFER: Yes, priesthoods.

ADAM: I am looking for Father to come down to give us further instructions.

LUCIFER: Oh, you are looking for Father to come down, are you?

[Elohim and Jehovah are heard speaking outside the Garden Room.]

ELOHIM: Jehovah, we promised Adam that we would visit him and give him further instructions. Come, let us go down.

JEHOVAH: We will go down, Elohim.

ADAM: I hear their voices; they are coming.

LUCIFER: See--you are naked. Take some fig leaves and make you aprons. Father will see your nakedness. Quick! Hide!

[Lucifer withdraws from view.]

ADAM: Brethren and sisters, put on your aprons.

[He waits until they have done so.]

[To Eve.] Come, let us hide.

[Adam and Eve withdraw from view.]

Notice how Lucifer (Satan) declares he has priesthoods! Who gave him those priesthoods but his "heavenly father," the Mormon deity? Satan is his (heavenly father's) second spirit baby. So one might ask, where do Mormon priesthood claims come from? Furthermore, who tells the Mormon temple participants to wear aprons? Satan
again!

Later on, Satan actually threatens the Mormon deity:

LUCIFER IS EXPELLED FROM THE GARDEN

ELOHIM: Lucifer!

[Lucifer returns.]

ELOHIM: What hast thou been doing here?

LUCIFER: I have been doing that which has been done on other worlds.

ELOHIM: What is that?

LUCIFER: I have been giving some of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil to them.

ELOHIM: Lucifer, because thou hast done this, thou shalt be cursed above all the beasts of the field. Upon thy belly thou shalt go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life.

LUCIFER: If thou cursest me for doing the same thing which has been done on other worlds, I will take the spirits that follow me, and they shall possess the bodies thou createst for Adam and Eve!

ELOHIM: I will place enmity between thee and the seed of the woman. Thou mayest have power to bruise his heal, but he shall have power to crush thy head.

LUCIFER: Then with that enmity I will take the treasures of the earth, and with gold and silver I will buy up armies and navies, popes and priests, and reign with blood and horror on the earth! (note: rite changed to read: "false priests who oppress and tyrants who destroy.")

ELOHIM: Depart!

What a perversion - the Bible no place records this threat, and Satan is seen as an equal of the Mormon god, "Elohim."

Further on in this parody of creation, the Mormon god doesn't answer Adam and Eve's prayers. Who does? Satan:

ADAM: Brethren and sisters, this represents the telestial kingdom, or the world in which we now live. Adam, on finding himself in the lone and dreary world, built an altar and offered prayer, and these are the words he uttered:

Oh God, hear the words of my mouth.

(Note: these are the same words that Mormon participants say in their temple prayer circle! So what happens? Lucifer answers Adam's prayers. Is this who answers Mormon prayers as well?)

LUCIFER: I hear you. What is it you want?

ADAM: Who are you?

LUCIFER: I am the god of this world.

ADAM: You, the god of this world?

LUCIFER: Yes. What do you want?

ADAM: I am looking for messengers.

LUCIFER: Oh, you want someone to preach to you. You want religion, do you? There will be many willing to preach to you the philosophies of men mingled with scripture.

Then after Satan talks about mingling scriptures with philosophies (as Mormons here do) he goes on to boast about his power:

LUCIFER: Now is the great day of my power. I reign from the rivers to the ends of the earth. There is none who dares to molest or make afraid.

Note: Mormons are wary of water. They believe it is the domain of Satan. The FLDS are as well.

And further on, Satan threatens the Mormon initiates that unless they keep their "temple" convenats, they'll be in his power:

LUCIFER: Ah! You have looked over my kingdom and my greatness and glory. Now you want to take possession of the whole of it.

[He indicates the initiates.]

I have a word to say concerning these people. If they do not walk up to every covenant they make at these altars in this temple this day, they will be in my power!

Folks it is Satan who wants people to be Mormons - and he threatens them if they don't comply with their temple promises! How bizarre is that? Furthermore, according to the Tanners,:

Another important change has been made in the sign for the Second Token of the Melchizedek Priesthood. In the 1984 version of the endowment ceremony, as printed in Appendix A of Evolution of the Mormon Temple Ceremony, page 94, we find this:

"The sign is made by raising both hands high above the head (Officiator demonstrates.), and while lowering the hands repeating aloud the words:

Pay Lay Ale
Pay Lay Ale
Pay Lay Ale"

As early as 1969 we pointed out a problem with this: "...there seems to have been a change made in this part of the ceremony, for the Salt Lake Tribune, Feb. 12, 1906, gave the words as 'Pale, Ale, Ale,' and Temple Mormonism used the words 'Pale, Hale, Hale.' " (The Mormon Kingdom, vol. 1, p. 138)

However this may be, in another portion of the temple ceremony, it is explained that "Pay Lay Ale" means "Oh God, hear the words of my mouth!" (see this important source for info on Mormon temple changes: http://www.utlm.org/newsletters/no76.htm)

So, the initiates pray Adam and Eve's prayer -the very one that Satan answered. And remember, according to the temple rites, he is the real god of this world (they apparently don't understand metaphor).

Folks, Satan plays the central role in Mormon temple rites - don't get involved with the Satanic! You'll find yourself serving a cult that will demand 10 percent of your income for the rest of your life! And demand that you say an oath declaring all that you have or will have is dedicated to "the kingdom of God," which in Mormonese is The Mormon Church!