Quote Originally Posted by BigJulie View Post
Interesting that you captured my quote in your quote:

This (above) was the last part of my quote.

All you have to do is hit "reply with quote" and it will capture my quote. It break of the quote of another and insert what you want, highlight what you want to refer to and then hit the icon above that is like the little quote bubble.

We don't go around condemning others as you do. We believing other churches have parts of the truth, but the gospel of Jesus Christ teaches the fullness of the truth. If you want to refer to what God said to Joseph Smith-well, that is what God said.

Do I want to throw out the baby with the bath water for one scripture? No, I see that these verses all fit together into one great truth--there is no need to throw it out.

Oh, so you do believe that some sins are different than others to God when you state: . James argues against that. Do you disagree with him?

I believe the sin of unbelief will never be forgiven. It is the sin against the Holy Spirit. That is denying the Biblical Gospel. Mull over that for a while!

Oh, you're lying again Julie about not attacking Christians. Go ahead and denounce these disgusting statements by your great prophets:

http://www.mrm.org/we-never-criticize
(PS: she won't denounce these gross attacks on Christians)