Quote Originally Posted by disciple View Post
Christodoulos,

I can tell the difference though, between an amb***ador for Christ and an amb***ador for self. Your prideful at***ude does nothing to build up the body of Christ, it seems your only desire is to be right. Soon you will begin to call people who don't agree with you blasphemers and idiots. It is good to discuss the scriptures and to challenge ideas that do not line up with God's word but not with arrogance. Everyone's knowledge is not at the same level. Perhaps if you studied a little more.....
Pushing the six day creation story on everyone and then accusing them of not being faithful to scripture, is pure arrogance and yes,stupidity.

"Perhaps if I studied a little more,,, "

It's because I have studied "a little more" that I can tell you that the six day creation story is an allegorical /poetic two chapters, that can't be considered scientifically accurate.

If you can't understand that ,then all I can say, is that you've been hanging around with the ICR crowd of flat earthers.

So, maybe you should study how the scriptures were written ,how ,when and why.. for starters.

and you're no amb***ador ..