Quote Originally Posted by MickeyS View Post
First of all, I came here to have discussions and was immediately insulted, and you continue to do so, I'm just responding. It's interesting that you say you don't deserve salvation but you expect it without putting forth any effort.
I have salvation. I'm not a spoiled child. Do you always call Christ's servants spoiled children? I didn't expect salvation --- what person would in my circumstances? I could write a book and you'd probably be in shock but I'm not going to put my life story on the internet.

That's what I meant by likening it to a spoiled child. I'm not talking about "sinners" I'm talking about someone who didn't get an opportunity to be exposed to Christs teachings. What do you think of them? And do you believe a loving parent would submit a child to an eternity of endless torment for not understanding or making mistakes?
Why do you want to call sin "not understanding or making a mistake?" God is a loving parent to His children. Those who want to follow Satan are Satan's children. Our God is omniscient. He knows the hearts of every human being. No matter what your missionaries or ours tell some people, those people won't convert. Do you remember the story of Noah and the flood? God destroyed a lot of wicked people. Some people won't come to any Christian church no matter what denomination it is. God intervenes and has mercy on some.

I apologize if I have come across as being insulting, I've been on the defensive, you don't see ANY good in what I believe...its mind boggling, I apologize, I will attempt to not behave that way.
Am I insulting you? I'm profoundly sorry. I actually like this post of yours and it's changing my mind about you. I thought you came here for the sole purpose of attacking me. After all, I'm pretty much alone here, but God is always with me.

Love,

Grandma