Thread: Adam in the Garden

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    alanmolstad

So NOW that you can SEE that when a christian talks about Jesus not being 'eternal" he is simply talking about the HUMAN nature of Christ.

This is because while the DIVINE nature of Jesus is eternal and had no beginning, the HUMAN nature of Christ very clearly in the text has a beginning!!!

We can also both see how when we look at the quotation you have lifted of mine in it's full context that I made it very clear, OVER AND OVER that I was only talking about the HUMAN nature of Christ, and I go also into great detail to show that the Divine nature of Christ is eternal and always was before the incarnation.

One of the hallmarks of a CULT is how they tend to always lift a quote out of it's context if they think they can use it in a way the author did not mean...

CULT - "Alan you said that Jesus was God, but then you said that he died, so you believe God died?"
    ALAN - "No, God did not die"

C- "So Jesus is not God and you admit this!"
    A - "Jesus is God"

C- "But you just said God did not die, so you believe Jesus if he is God did not die?"
    A - "Jesus died"

C-"You said God cant die, now you say Jesus was God yet you also say he died? That is a clear contradiction!
    A - "The human nature of Christ did die, but the divine nature of Christ cant die"

C- "There you just said another contradiction, you just said that Jesus could not die!"
    A - "That is not what I said"

C - You dont believe Jesus was God and I can quote you, for you said "No, God did not die"and then you said "Jesus died"
    A- "I think if you look at my quotes in their correct context you will see I was talking about the two very different natures that Jesus has. Jesus has a Divine nature and a Human nature.
    The Divine nature is eternal, the human nature was born mortal so Jesus could die.
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 11-07-2016 at 07:06 AM.