[QUOTE]
Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
dont care..
And this type of at***ude is precisely why you don't see the problems Cain has coming for him. The Wall Street Journal said that 4 out of 10 women would change their vote for Cain because of this issue.

what Im saying is that i have seen nothing that Cain has done that is against the law.....
And it is not the law most of us are worried about, but character. I don't want a president that represents only the men in this country who see women as less then. Cain's Princess Nancy statement is another view of how he views women. He could have made his views clear on Nancy Pelosi without using a sexist term (such as your "Toots.") I can see now why the red flag is not going up for you.

I cant predict the future, I dont know what may happen, but so far I see cain being the best challenge to Mitt out there.
I watched the debate tonight. Perry made a good come back. Newt looks good. I still and always have liked Rick Santorum. I don't know why Michelle Bachman is not doing better and Mitt Romney still gives me the best hope for having some ideas for how to get this economy up and running. Cain's 9-9-9 plan is a new tax for the federal government and a higher tax rate for the poor---that is all.

Time will tell, and there are always a lot of unknowns.
But I would not be surprised to see Cain being in a very strong position as the real prim aryes get going.
If he makes it past the primaries, he will lose to Obama. Once people get a better understanding of his plan, he is going down. The question is will this be against another Republican or against Obama. You can clamour all you want that Cain didn't break the law, but there are too many women out there who this bothers such as myself.