Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
Since many of the critics here also post at CARM, thought I would share more of the funny that is at CARM. We all know that critics of the Mormons hold double-standards and are hypocritical in all that they do, so here is a funny example of that.

Critics of Mormons are always telling us when we have broken the rules of a board (like some of you will do here). They also like to then proclaim how that is just showing the rotten fruits of Mormonism. (You all have seen those posts I'm sure).

When I did that to Russ, twice, I got banned!!! LOL

Here (the 'offending' comments of mine are in bold red):

and

Hahahaha......so blatently hypocritical it only makes one laugh. Critics don't like to have their own words and sayings used against them. It cuts them to the core. So they have to run to mommy and tattle and try to get the comments banned and the poster banned as well.

That, more than anything else that happens around these parts, confirms to me that what I have and believe in is much more real and true than anything they have to offer.
Sir--I believe what you have stated here has a lot of truth. One note here--most of those who post regularly on the CARM forum do not post here, because they know Jill won't ban them for posting Biblical scriptures that defy their theology.

The LDS are given a much greater la***ude here to post--and the CARM posters, as far as anti-LDS goes--do not like that. They want to control the discussion--and letting the LDS have a fair reply is not in their plans.