Quote Originally Posted by MacG View Post
Maybe I see a clue though that maybe you er because you see it as a Pagan godhead which were three gods. But what you may not be willing to admit is that Trinitarians hold what the scriptures declare that there is One God and that the Son Raised Himself, the Father raised Jesus from the dead, the Holy Spirit raised Him from the dead and God raised him from the dead.

Son: John2:18 “What sign do You show us as your authority for doing these things?” 19 Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” 20 The Jews then said, “It took forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?” 21 But He was speaking of the temple of His body. 22 So when He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He said this; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had spoken."

John10:17 "For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I may take it again. 18 No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative [see Philippians 2:5ff]. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again.

Father: Galatians 1 "Paul, an apostle (not sent from men nor through the agency of man, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised Him from the dead),"

Spirit: Romans 8:11 "But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you"

God: Acts 5:30 "The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom you had put to death by hanging Him on a cross."
Along the lines of emphasis, I would say this is probable correctness in Oneness statement form.

I had a *** to do for a Oneness preacher at his new meeting facility about 30yrs ago. He needed some advertising on his gl*** door. Not ten minutes into my (a total stranger to him) work and the discussion gravitated to the trinity. I voiced my position, what did I say so badly to receive this, , he fired back in adamant end–of-message preacher tone, “!!!! HEY, I’VE RESEARCHED THIS !!!!”

I have a feeling that each of us understands the other’s position quite well. Difference being is one carries a bit of a chip that likely is shroud with an anticipation for delivery gains. I for one have no such inclination to state over and over with contention. If previous strides are chalked as victories on unstable users in the word, I could understand would over time blur the already skewed orientation that exists.

I have purposefully distanced myself from the other threads you have going though I was happy to see the fruits of the Spirit raised. I don’t always offer as the next guy, but if I do, I try to keep in pace, in peace and not in part, but thorough, because that is what I hope for from others. But I know it is very hard for anyone to tailor such responses. But often, that is where we see the lack of our opposition is it not, , when they skip right over first to parade on home plate. My history of comment has its problems too. We just move on as we trust He opens up to us each door of opportunity.