Thread: Self-Composed-Questionaire

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ActRaiser

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    It must be a bit disheartening to find that the Bible's views do not change on the GAYs..

REMEMBER:.....He created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve!
    Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    I was a guest on a Christian radio show back in the mid 90s and this topic came up.
    There were 3 gays with me along with another Christian and myself on a panel.
    There was a guy there that was from ACT UP, who did not want to even talk about the fact that being Gay might be the result of anything but their own free choice.

There was a Lesbo there who also believed she was **** from birth.

and there was a gay lawyer type guy who was there to push Gay Rights.

At first all 3 of them stated very flatly that they were gay from birth, and that it was their own natural way...

However later in the show we got off on some other topics, and suddenly the girl started to cry and confess that she had been ***aulted as a very young child.
    The show then took a turn as the other two GAYS also confessed to having been a victim of rape and sexual abuse by family members.

Later they asked me if being GAY was natural?...or was it a choice?....I paused before I answered....

"Looking at the other members of this panel has shown me tonight that there is unspeakable damage that can be done to the psyche of a person should they be harmed to this extend as a child."....I went on.... "Do I believe any of these 3 people were born Gay?, no, not for a second. But what has become clear is that they have been messed up, and their being Gay is simply the after-effect of things they were beyond their control and understandings"
    Interesting. I know this answer was months ago, but it's interesting that I still get answers to this everyonce in a while.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by ActRaiser View Post
    Interesting. I know this answer was months ago, but it's interesting that I still get answers to this everyonce in a while.
    I went over your questions, and the answers that had had for each, and I think they were some of my best works yet.

I read over the comments by the pro-gays poster, and I find his arguments lacking...
    basically the guy is attempting to make the Bible say anything "but" what it actually says,,,,,LOL