Thread: Here is news that may have terrible consequences for the LDS church.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    Read it again it says where I got it..

Journal of Discourses 11:268-269
    It is the word of the Lord, and I wish to say to you, and all the world, that if you desire with all your hearts to obtain the blessings which Abraham obtained, you will be polygamists at least in your faith, or you will come short of enjoying the salvation and the glory which Abraham has obtained.

See it now?
    Yes, I still see your concession. (Hint: your claim was that I denied BY said this. That's what you need to show.)

Geeese
    I saw a lot of geeese on my lunch hour walk along the Jordan River. Duuucks, too.

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by Erundur View Post
    Yes, I still see your concession. (Hint: your claim was that I denied BY said this. That's what you need to show.)

I saw a lot of geeese on my lunch hour walk along the Jordan River. Duuucks, too.
    Journal of Discourses 11:268-269 were the words of BY.. Look here.. http://jod.mrm.org/11/273.. So what is with the denial? Is it that you have decided that being I G N O R A N T of history protects you from having to deal with the lies of mormonism, or is it that you really can't learn these things on your own? IHS jim

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    Journal of Discourses 11:268-269
    Sorry, I wasn't published in the Journal of Discourses, so I couldn't have denied it there. Keep trying, and your concession stands.