Thread: What hat do you wear?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Alan,

I appreciate your zeal, but I disagree with your conclusion. I enjoyed your post.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by disciple View Post
    Alan,

I appreciate your zeal, but I disagree with your conclusion. I enjoyed your post.
    thanks for taking the time...thanks for the ear..

just try to read it sometime and not connect the idea of a girl shaving her head as being something that is bad.

I think if you free yourself from that preconception that you may also start to see the point Im making.

If Paul's suggestion about a girl shaving her head was aimed at making that girl appear more "holy" to the society, (as i believe it was) then it changes the whole idea you may have about what Paul is saying.

it also may change your idea of what Paul was like as a guy too!

I know when this topic came up when I attended Bible School, several of the girls in my cl*** considered paul to be kind of an A$$ with how they understood his suggestion about shaving a girls head.

"Just let him try that with me" one girl said to the cl***.

My answer is that Paul was not saying what so many people think he was saying!

Im saying that Paul was simply suggesting something that if followed would have helped a girl appear to be even more Holy and devout to others.

Paul was not suggesting girls might as well look like hookers!

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by disciple View Post
    I enjoyed your post.
    I hoped you did!

The truth is, I walked around the house a few times with my laptop, speaking out loud what I was writing to you in an effort to make the words of the post flow as best I could..
    I really want my words to be easy to read....

The understanding and believing part?, that is up to the reader..

But it's my *** to make my words easy to read....and I tried my best to do so for you...