Thread: Mormons can't find ONE THING smith 'restored.'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    tw posted:
    There you go moving the goal posts again.

Not an inch.

I'd like to thank you for finally admitting that the existence of a spirit world with a division where the evil go to spirit Prison and the good go to paradise. But you only said you wanted a "uniquely Mormon belief"... And as far as I know, not one modern Christian Church believes in an intermediate spirit world.
    You lose again

Sorry tw, but I have said NOTHING about 'accepting' any such REDEFINITION of the spirit world as joey smith invented. No 'daddy god having sex with goddesses and popping out millions of 'spirit babies' at all. ALL of that mormo specific garbage was invented by joey smith & company.

What do you think I have lost? The FACT that I believe the BIBLE when it talks about demons, angels, and heaven and Hell (not just a spirit prison, but a place of eternal torment) is not a loss at all.

Sure it was... by none other than Jesus!

Luke 16:22-26
    22And it came to p***, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom (in other words HEAVEN): the rich man also died, and was buried; 23And in hell (The place of eternal torment, where his worm will never die) he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. 25But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. 26And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would p*** from hence to you cannot; neither can they p*** to us, that would come from thence.

Yep, there IS a great gulf between heaven and Hell. No "three glory heaven" of course (joey smith's redefinition of heaven), and hell is NOT just a place where only sons of perdition go (more of joey smith's dung).

No mormon god having sex with mormon goddesses and popping out zillions of 'spirit babies' (more of joey's perverse invention) or his having jesus and satan as 'spirit sons' anywhere. More of joey's dung. . .

So far I have proven two... Even with you moving the goalposts around.

None yet. Not ONE bit of 'proof' that your god and goddesses are popping out zillions of 'spirit children' OR that there are any such '3 heavens.' ALL of that dung came from joey smith's INVENTIONS.

But I know the futility of trying to educate you.

"Educate" me how? By telling me more of joey smith's fairytales? By trying to twist what I say into something I do not say? Yes, your attempts ARE FUTILE indeed.

Therefore I write only to the Lurkers.

I do too. That is why I keep pointing out the contradictions and lies that come from your religion and from your false prophet, so that the lurkers may see for themselves that joey smith and his manmade religion are not from God.

Not a difficult task at all.

For as *** continues on to say, even if someone rose from the grave beyond and told what it was like, you would be too stubborn and prideful to believe them.

You may 'say' anything you wish. That does not make what you 'say' any less of a lie. I believe EVERY WORD JESUS EVER SAID. It is joey smith's imaginary jesus I don't believe. . .you know. . .his 'spirit-brother-of-satan-'jesus?'

The Bible tells us:

Matt 24:24-25
    24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
    NKJV

joey smith and his false christ fit that description perfectly. I will keep exposing joey's foibles to the lurkers so they can see that.
    I invite all who wish to know the truth to look up the words Abraham's Bosom and Hades (Hades was translated Hell in this verse) in a good bible dictionary or commentary (do not use an Evangelical one they are biased)

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    I invite all who wish to know the truth to look up the words Abraham's Bosom and Hades (Hades was translated Hell in this verse) in a good bible dictionary or commentary (do not use an Evangelical one they are biased)

Of course, you want us to use an 'unbiased' MORMO dictionary! Sorry, but REAL linguists translate from REAL TEXTS. They don't stare at rocks in their hat (like joey smith did when he supposedly 'translated' the bom) or use fake funeral papyrus to make up stories around (such as the pgp 'book of abraham' that has been so solidly debunked as fraudulant).

Sorry way, but your desire not to use CHRISTIAN dictionaries because they are 'biased' shows who YOU serve. . .and it isn't Jesus Christ.

dberrie2000

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    [COLOR=#0000FF]Of course, you want us to use an 'unbiased' MORMO dictionary! Sorry, but REAL linguists translate from REAL TEXTS. They don't stare at rocks ...
    The ancient Israelites used stones to receive revelation. Ever heard of the Urim and Thummim?