Quote Originally Posted by Kogseeker View Post

What I dont understand is how he got involved with this particular date-setting. To his defense, he never stated that the rapture WILL occur on that date, but he has said that he believes it very well COULD happen then. The evidence is very thought provoking, yet one cannot ignore what the bible says about this

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
Mark 13:32

[/B]
I had to go back and read the article again. This guy didn't say it will happen either, but just that as he sees it, that it could.

Mark 13 lists out all the tribulation that will happen in the end times and then says this:

24 "But in those days, after that tribulation, THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT,

25 AND THE STARS WILL BE FALLING from heaven, and the powers that are in the heavens will be shaken.

26 "Then they will see THE SON OF MAN COMING IN CLOUDS with great power and glory.

That's interesting because I believe that there are many who expect that they will not see "The Tribulation".

I've also read some who are saying that they do believe that Christians in America will be facing tribulation in the not too far future. Not "The Tribulation" but tribulation such as others in other countries are already suffering and have been for a long time.