Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beck Claims Cruz in the Fulfillment of Mormon Prophecy

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyS View Post
    Omigosh lolol...what???? Are you serious with this???
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/mi...rticle/2565369

It was in the news that something called the " the Deseret News" was receiving daily calls and letters pushing the idea of Mitt being on the Republican ticket..

also Another Utah newspaper, the Salt Lake Tribune, published an op-ed piece by a former writer to lay out reasons Mitt would be the right fit...

Beck suggestion that Cruz is the fulfillment of Mormon Prophecy is a clear reference to the idea that Cruz will pick a Mormon to be on his ticket and thus the Mormons will have a means to say that their Prophecy came true and it supports their prophet and their religion....

Thus this is the real reason that Beck has made his push over the last few weeks with the full support of his church and the members of his church that listen to him and are looking forward to what Beck is looking forward to.....Mitt named VP.....or Mitt leads the ticket!

there are two ways to do this from the mormon point of view.
    Get a brokered convention and push Mitt as the one guy who will unit the Party...

or...

Get Cruz to win the top spot and have Cruz owe Mitt a shot at being the VP on the ticket.
    Both things would work to support the Mormon claim about fulfilling the Mormon Prophey...

That is the reason behind all this junk in the news....
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 03-21-2016 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    The only one demonstrating any hate here is you pal.
    Cl***ic anti-Mormon projection.

How're those tent cities coming?
    I don't have any tent cities. You?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaellS View Post
    One thing I don’t trifle is predictions. Is he maintaining 100% accuracy on his?
    Who, Ted Cruz?

Romney for VP? I guess we shouldn't be surprised - Cruz all but promised the Supreme Court to Lee. What a sell out this Cruz is. He disgusts me. And dominionism is tied in with this:

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/...apostolic.html

Hey maybe Beck wants to claim this guy as a Messianic figure for the Mormons, but a discerning Christian should see the truth.
    Last edited by Apologette; 03-21-2016 at 09:52 AM.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

Quote Originally Posted by Erundur View Post

Wing Ding Mormons certainly do.

http://www.abysmal.com/LDS/Preparedn...ent_cities.pdf

And as far as being anti-Mormonism, you better believe I am. You are leading millions straight to hell and your fallacious cult is getting very wealthy in the process! I wonder how much you Mormon cultist are funneling to Cruz?
    Last edited by Apologette; 03-21-2016 at 09:58 AM.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

MickeyS

Quote Originally Posted by MichaellS View Post
    Sorry,

First paragraph – Not saying you are secular, but saying “just a man” could be construed as mixing in secular.

Second paragraph – The dangers of false prophesy.
    Okay, Glenn Beck IS speaking in a secular capacity. His *** is not church related or endorsed. So, yes, his statements he's making are made by a guy at his ***.

He has no place making official statements about prophecy.

And that's exactly what I originally said, so I'm confused with your statements.

A religion can't be held accountable for any statements (or actions) individuals make on their own. So, yes, if Beck has a testimony of the church, he knows his statements are mere opinions and are NOT prophecy. If he believes he's actually prophesying, then he is an apostate.

But I'm pretty sure he knows his statements are merely conjecture and speculation.

Are you under the impression he's prophesying in the name of the church?

Okay, Glenn Beck IS speaking in a secular capacity. His *** is not church related or endorsed. So, yes, his statements he's making are made by a guy at his ***.

He has no place making official statements about prophecy.

And that's exactly what I originally said, so I'm confused with your statements.

A religion can't be held accountable for any statements (or actions) individuals make on their own. So, yes, if Beck has a testimony of the church, he knows his statements are mere opinions and are NOT prophecy. If he believes he's actually prophesying, then he is an apostate.

But I'm pretty sure he knows his statements are merely conjecture and speculation.

Beck is a trojan horse the Mormon cult uses to pollute Christianity.

Wing Ding Mormons certainly do.
    Then let's see them! Show us where they are!

alanmolstad

Beck is a trojan horse the Mormon cult uses to pollute Christianity.
    I would say this is likely very true...

The only thing I have against Mitt is that his reasons for speaking out against other Republicans (at this point in the election) are so clearly aimed at getting on the ticket....and its kinda sad that Cruz will play that same game....thats how these guys do it...

It's this need to have back-room deal making.....thats what i object to

alanmolstad

From my point of view , its like this..

The prophey was a lie....

So quoting the prophesy means you are quoting and believing in a lie....
    So you are spreading lies.

So even spreading this personal view Beck has of the Prophecy makes him just as guilty as the person who told the lie in the first place....

So in a very real way....Beck is guilty of being a "False prophet" as is Smith and Young , and all the others than came after ...

alanmolstad

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-thread-i-bel/

"The famous Mormon prophecy Beck was referring to is known as the “White Horse Prophesy,” which was purportedly made by the Mormon founder Joseph Smith in 1843.

In the prophecy, Smith allegedly told the Mormon faithful that at some point in the future: “You will go to the Rocky Mountains and you will be a great and mighty people established there, which I will call the White Horse of peace and safety.” Smith then allegedly claimed that at that future date, “You will see the Cons***ution of the United States almost destroyed. It will hang like a thread as fine as a silk fiber.”

Generations of Mormons – from Brigham Young to Glenn Beck – have repeatedly used that phrase about the Cons***ution hanging by “a thread” to signal their belief in Smith’s prophecy or some variation thereof, in which the Mormon faithful will play a key role in defending the Cons***ution.
    "

so the idea behind all this stuff in the news is not that Beck is against Trump at all.
    Nor is Mitt actually against Trump at all.
    But what it pushing all this stuff is the need many Mormons like Beck have to make the prophecy come true....

And the way they believe they can work to bring the prophecy true is to work against Trump to the point that Cruz picks Mitt as the VP...
    or....
    Work against Trump to the point that there is a brokered convention and push Mitt as the one guy to lead the ticket that can unite the Party...

That is why Beck and Mitt and many other Republican Mormons are acting the way they are....

MickeyS

Who, Ted Cruz?
    Ohhhh, is he talking about Ted Cruz??

Dunno, but that's who I was talking about. He'll have to explain which predictions he's referring to.

alanmolstad

MickeyS

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    From my point of view , its like this..

The prophey was a lie....

So quoting the prophesy means you are quoting and believing in a lie....
    So you are spreading lies.

So even spreading this personal view Beck has of the Prophecy makes him just as guilty as the person who told the lie in the first place....

So in a very real way....Beck is guilty of being a "False prophet" as is Smith and Young , and all the others than came after ...
    Since this was never prophecy (now that I know what "prophecy" you're talking about), then that would be quite a trick.

Rumor may be taken as fact in your world, but in the church there are proper channels that exist to establish ACTUAL prophecy. Otherwise a prophet can say he's going to go to lunch and then doesn't and that can be called "false prophecy".

But there is no record nor proof that the prophet ever actually made all these statements, and certainly never authorized by church leadership. Joseph Smith never penned it, and it did not even come out until after he was already dead.

Also....how do you figure Beck is a "false prophet" when he was never a prophet in the first place, nor did he ever claim to be.

MickeyS

It was in the news that something called the " the Deseret News" was receiving daily calls and letters pushing the idea of Mitt being on the Republican ticket
    Calls from who? Sounds like opinions to me, so what?

[QUOTE]also Another Utah newspaper, the Salt Lake Tribune, published an op-ed piece by a former writer to lay out reasons Mitt would be the right fit...[QUOTE]

You do understand what "OP-ED" means right??

From this you got that the church is in cahoots with ....snicker.... Glenn Beck??
    Can't even say that with a straight face How do you make these conclusions??

Beck suggestion that Cruz is the fulfillment of Mormon Prophecy is a clear reference to the idea that Cruz will pick a Mormon to be on his ticket and thus the Mormons will have a means to say that their Prophecy came true and it supports their prophet and their religion....
    The Mormons have no such prophecy, see my other post.

Thus this is the real reason that Beck has made his push over the last few weeks with the full support of his church
    You really need to show ANY proof at all that church leadership has Glenn Beck working for them. You can't, there isn't any, it's not happening. He doesn't work for the church and has never said he does. He doesn't speak for the church, and never says he does. He speaks as an individual who happens to be Mormon, do you not see the distinction?

Now, do you know how I know for a fact he doesn't work for the church? Because the "prophecy" you say Beck is addressing, isn't even prophecy. It has not been uttered directly from a Church leader EVER in an official capacity (which would make it prophecy) So you need to show ANY proof that this "prophecy" Beck is allegedly claiming is being "fulfilled" is actually prophecy at all.

Even IF there is some big conspiracy by Beck to push Cruz to back Romney as VP to push what he believes is some backdoor "fulfillment" of "prophecy"...

He is still NOT speaking for the church, he does not represent the church, and never has.

And that's all a big "IF" there is prophecy he is claiming will be fulfilled...Now.....let's address this "prophecy"

alanmolstad

Since this was never prophecy
    well we agreeon that part..

The point is the Beck believes it is a prophecy 100% and also believes that Cruz is the prophecy being fulfilled in our lifetime..
    Beck says this very clearly both in his speech and on his radio show...over and over...etc...

So there is no doubt that Beck believes it....and as he is the one behind all this stuff in the news....its his views that are being reported on....

But like I said, I dont believe for one moment it was a real prophecy and I dont believe a word out of Beck's religion...
    So that is why I find him guilty of being a false prophet, because he is spreading word that god did not speak,,,,thus beck spreads lies in God's name....

MickeyS

Beck can do whatever he wants, he doesn't speak for the church

MickeyS

"The famous Mormon prophecy Beck was referring to is known as the “White Horse Prophesy,” which was purportedly made by the Mormon founder Joseph Smith in 1843.

In the prophecy, Smith allegedly told the Mormon faithful that at some point in the future: “You will go to the Rocky Mountains and you will be a great and mighty people established there, which I will call the White Horse of peace and safety.” Smith then allegedly claimed that at that future date, “You will see the Cons***ution of the United States almost destroyed. It will hang like a thread as fine as a silk fiber.”

Generations of Mormons – from Brigham Young to Glenn Beck – have repeatedly used that phrase about the Cons***ution hanging by “a thread” to signal their belief in Smith’s prophecy or some variation thereof, in which the Mormon faithful will play a key role in defending the Cons***ution.
    "

so the idea behind all this stuff in the news is not that Beck is against Trump at all.
    Nor is Mitt actually against Trump at all.
    But what it pushing all this stuff is the need many Mormons like Beck have to make the prophecy come true....

And the way they believe they can work to bring the prophecy true is to work against Trump to the point that Cruz picks Mitt as the VP...
    or....
    Work against Trump to the point that there is a brokered convention and push Mitt as the one guy to lead the ticket that can unite the Party...

That is why Beck and Mitt and many other Republican Mormons are acting the way they are....

See, the thing is, is that this "white horse prophecy" was allegedly heard by two individuals, who didn't say anything about it until after Joseph Smiths death.

To say that this statement was addressed to the "Mormon faithful" is disingenuous or naive, because he never made any such statements to the members of the church. It has never been official doctrine, and has never at any time been officially put forth as prophecy.

For all that anybody knows, these two individuals heard things said by the prophet, and added things to it. But whatever may or may not have been said, is irrelevant because to make this true prophecy, the church would have announced it as prophecy. There is a system and order in which the church operates so that members will know when a prophet is speaking in such a capacity.

Joseph Fielding Smith described this very well in an 1918 session of General Conference

"I want to say to you, my brethren and sisters, if you will read the scriptures and become familiar with those things which are recorded in the revelations from the Lord, it will not be necessary for you to ask any questions in regard to the authenticity or otherwise of any purported revelation, vision, or manifestation that proceeds out of darkness, concocted in some corner, surrep***iously presented, and not coming through the proper channels of the Church
    ..when a revelation comes for the guidance of this people, you may be sure that it will not be presented in some mysterious manner contrary to the order of the Church. It will go forth in such form that the people will understand that it comes from those who are in authority, for it will be sent either to the presidents of stakes and the bishops of the wards over the signatures of the presiding authorities, Or it will be published in some of the regular papers or magazines under the control and direction of the Church or it will be presented before such a gathering as this, at a general conference. It will not spring up in some distant part of the Church and be in the hands of some obscure individual without authority, and thus be circulated among the Latter-day Saints..."

There are no secret prophecies. There is an order in which things are done. For someone to be taking this as official prophecy, is doing so in error. It has been repudiated by church authorities, and has not once been made official, or even verified.

So again, IF Beck is involved in some "secret conspiracy" to fulfill a non-existent prophecy, that's on him, but still has absolutely NOTHING to do with the church.

In the end, at the very most, this is a guy who voices his opinions as his daily occupation, and is voicing his opinion about his belief about what he thinks a church leader once said.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/mi...rticle/2565369

It was in the news that something called the " the Deseret News" was receiving daily calls and letters pushing the idea of Mitt being on the Republican ticket..

also Another Utah newspaper, the Salt Lake Tribune, published an op-ed piece by a former writer to lay out reasons Mitt would be the right fit...

Thus this is the real reason that Beck has made his push over the last few weeks with the full support of his church and the members of his church that listen to him and are looking forward to what Beck is looking forward to.....Mitt named VP.....or Mitt leads the ticket!

there are two ways to do this from the mormon point of view.
    Get a brokered convention and push Mitt as the one guy who will unit the Party...

or...

Get Cruz to win the top spot and have Cruz owe Mitt a shot at being the VP on the ticket.
    Both things would work to support the Mormon claim about fulfilling the Mormon Prophey...

That is the reason behind all this junk in the news....
    Follow the money.............straight to Salt Lake City!

Then let's see them! Show us where they are!
    I gave you the link - but to tell you the truth, I really don't post for Mormons, but for people looking in for information. Mormons hid truth and lie for their "Lord."

Gee you sound like Oceancoast - are you?

alanmolstad

Gee you sound like Oceancoast - are you?
    Is that someone you know from another site?

I gave you the link
    You gave a link to a book! Which page shows the locations of our tent cities?

Mormons hid truth and lie for their "Lord."
    That is a lie!

You gave a link to a book! Which page shows the locations of our tent cities?

That is a lie!
    Go to Idaho and find some. You're on ignore pal.