Thread: the guy needed shooting

alanmolstad

Default the guy needed shooting

The one and only conclusion I come to when I read about the life of Smith is....

The guy needed shooting...

https://books.google.com/books?id=Uj...20that&f=false

MickeyS

Every time you say this, all I picture is you standing before the Judgment Bar and Jesus Christ using your judgments against you....I can't see how that doesn't bother you, in the least little bit.

And to say it....with a smile...please tell me where it is in the Bible that the death of another is funny or humorous? It must be there if you are constantly posting the great joy and satisfaction you experience in somebody getting shot. Even if you felt it to be some great "justice", why would you think it's amusing? What's with the smiley face? It can't be designed to upset others as you would "never" bait anyone, right....I'm sorry, no it's my turn to laugh lol. It's just very odd behavior that doesn't seem to serve a purpose.

I have asked you a few times, publicly and privately what Christ's words mean to you when He said

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
    2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. (New Testament, Matthew, Matthew 7)

Does this mean anything to you? I truly am curious how you understand this, when it seems completely straight forward to me.

alanmolstad

murders rapists, child-molesters...dont get much love here Im afraid...

I read the story of how he shows up and sends people left and right just so he can come sniffing around their wives...
    He tells lies about angels...he seems to go from one house of his friends to the next interested in the women who live there, regardless of their ages or if they are marred or not.

He spends all his time chasing tail, tail, tail, that truly is all the horn-dog seems to have on his mind...

I got no problem at all that he got shot....
    I like reading about the fact that before he was killed they managed to drag him out of wherever he was hiding and use the good old fashion answer of tar and feathers on him...
    I mean, thats truly "Old School"
    (Would love to see that video )

MickeyS

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    murders rapists, child-molesters...dont get much love here Im afraid...

I read the story of how he shows up and sends people left and right just so he can come sniffing around their wives...
    He tells lies about angels...he seems to go from one house of his friends to the next interested in the women who live there, regardless of their ages or if they are marred or not.

He spends all his time chasing tail, tail, tail, that truly is all the horn-dog seems to have on his mind...

I got no problem at all that he got shot....
    I like reading about the fact that before he was killed they managed to drag him out of wherever he was hiding and use the good old fashion answer of tar and feathers on him...
    I mean, thats truly "Old School"
    (Would love to see that video )
    Hmmm....interesting what part of my response you decided to address and which one you decided to ignore.

Speaking of "old school"....you may be feeling the FULL definition of what that means down the road. I still cringe for you....I truly hope for your sake, you realize what Christ was talking about...and I truly mean that. It really isn't a joke or a game.

alanmolstad

Shooting too good for smith...
    .lol

alanmolstad

Unless I have said something not as clear as I wanted....I think I have been clear that I believe mormon ism is a false religion dreamed up by a guy who loved cheating on his wife.
    The golden book of Mormon ism is a big fat lie...
    The story of angels told by smith is a lie...

People that trust smith die in their sins.
    They are lost.

I thus totally reject the god of smith
    His religion...his Jesus and his visions.

To me they are lies of an over sexed evil man that finally got was coming to him.

MickeyS

Unless I have said something not as clear as I wanted....I think I have been clear that I believe mormon ism is a false religion dreamed up by a guy who loved cheating on his wife.
    The golden book of Mormon ism is a big fat lie...
    The story of angels told by smith is a lie...

People that trust smith die in their sins.
    They are lost.

I thus totally reject the god of smith
    His religion...his Jesus and his visions.

To me they are lies of an over sexed evil man that finally got was coming to him.
    You can reject it all you want, but you are COMMANDED not to p*** such judgments (especially of life or death) upon others. Commanded...not to. You are not at all concerned about that?

I do still feel bad that you are making these judgments based on sources you know are shady as heck. I see you still believe the Sarah Pratt account...even though it came from a man who you yourself say is a complete liar. Oh, but this time he's telling the truth, right?

So, absolutely, you are completely en***led to your choices and opinions and beliefs...absolutely. But again, for your sake, I hope you rethink your "en***lement" to condemnation of abuse and death of other fellow human beings.

alanmolstad

Shooting too good for smith...
    .lol
    but Im not saying its still not a fitting ending to the guy...

but Im not saying its still not a fitting ending to the guy...
    This reminds me of a something I have read in the New Testament:

Luke 19 "And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin: For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.
    And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:"

The part that strikes me most--when a servant chose to judge his master as unrighteous, the master stated "out of thine own mouth, I will judge thee" and then judges him to be wicked--takes away what he has given him and gives it to another.
    I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon)--Luk 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

The one and only conclusion I come to when I read about the life of Smith is....

Smith was a very evil false prophet, and I think many of his followers try to imitate him. As far as I'm concerned, Smith's demise was fulfillment of prophecy:

2 Peter 2:1: "But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves."
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

Quote Originally Posted by BigJulie View Post
    This reminds me of a something I have read in the New Testament:

Luke 19 "And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin: For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.
    And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:"

The part that strikes me most--when a servant chose to judge his master as unrighteous, the master stated "out of thine own mouth, I will judge thee" and then judges him to be wicked--takes away what he has given him and gives it to another.
    Joseph Smith isn't our master, and he received his just desserts according to 2 Peter 2:1.

And only the UNSAVED will be judged by every word they utter (or post).

Christians have already p***ed from death to life and do not come into judgment.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

MickeyS

And only the UNSAVED will be judged by every word they utter (or post)
    So, it's your belief that because you've been "saved", you will not be held accountable for ANYTHING you say?? Oh my word, that explains so much.

Do you really believe that a fair God would give an entire group of people "immunity" from ever being judged again no matter what they say? Really??

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyS View Post
    So, it's your belief that because you've been "saved", you will not be held accountable for ANYTHING you say?? Oh my word, that explains so much.

Do you really believe that a fair God would give an entire group of people "immunity" from ever being judged again no matter what they say? Really??

The Lord will discipline his loved children...and any Christian will see this in their own life.

The story of the lost sheep comes to mind, where the Lord will leave the 99 and go search for the lost one, and does not return without finding it..
    And when he does find it, the lost sheep is 'carried' home...the Lost sheep does not walk home on it's own...
    The salvation of the lost sheep was not upto the sheep, but up to the Lord who "carried' it home...

So being a Christian, Im saved forver....
    Nothing I can say, think, or do will ever change this fact...

I am not "kept" saved via my own actions...

Im saved......forever safe...

Because Im carried.....

I will be judged for my actions...but by a Loving father who will forgive my sins for when he looks at me he sees only the Son bearing my sins so that all my sins, (be they many or few0 are all forgiven.

If my sins are forgiven, then I live in Christ and he in me.

So Christians should not think we are "better" than the Lost...
    Rather we should teach that we are "forgiven"......and the Lost are not forgiven.

So the hand of the Lord will spank the child that sins,
    But the Lord also does not abort his children...

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post

And only the UNSAVED will be judged by every word they utter (or post).

Christians have already p***ed from death to life and do not come into judgment.
    IOW, it doesn't matter what you say because you have a License to Sin!

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by Erundur View Post
    Paul deals with that issue....

From the outside Paul had heard the comments that because no sins will be counted against us, that some might try to say we christians have "license to sin"
    But Paul points out that because we are saved forever and nothing can ever change this fact, that we now are under a greater command to go spread the "good News"

We who are forgiven much need to spread the word more and more...so that we are not just here showing the world a "dead faith'...but rather a living faith...

So while our works do not save us...(and no one is saying they do), yet our works should show what is in our hearts....

If we know in our hearts that our sins are forgiven, why would we not share this good news with the whole world!!!
    If we truly died in Christ, we therefore are also now alive in Christ!

Why would someone who is dead to sin, try to return to sin?
    http://www.extremetheology.com/2009/...se-to-sin.html

alanmolstad

another link to this issue is here-

http://www.gotquestions.org/license-sin.html

Quote Originally Posted by Erundur View Post

Nope, the unregenerated practice sin - like Mormons do; the Christian can fall into sin but doesn't wallow in it. Get the difference?

Nope, the unregenerated practice sin - like Mormons do; the Christian can fall into sin but doesn't wallow in it. Get the difference?
    No, since Mormons are Christians there is no difference! The difference I do get is that Christians are supposed to stop sinning, while Protestants can sin all they want!

Smith was a deceiver, and Mormons follow in his wake. He used his position for power, sex and money. Going after little girls, claiming an angel was going to kill him if he didn't commit adultery.........you'd think that rational people, people who think, would run from this guy as fast as their feet can carry them.

Dr. Law, Smith's counselor, who left the cult over polygamy, polytheism, and Smith's hitting on his wife Jane, said that Smith deserved what he got, but he wished that he'd gone to trial.

http://www.mrm.org/law-interview
    Last edited by Apologette; 03-22-2016 at 07:46 AM.

alanmolstad

I just finished reading all that information there.

man,its hard to believe what **** Smith would pull on his people.....

I just finished reading all that information there.

man,its hard to believe what **** Smith would pull on his people.....

It's so sickening, isn't it? After reading what this warped guy did to young girls in the "name of his god," I have to believe Smith was one of the most evil men ever to trod the earth.....and his followers are delusional to think he was anything but a wicked fraud.