Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mormons are Sometimes Treated Like Trash by their Cult!

Quote Originally Posted by John T View Post
    Please cite from the Bible whatever it is that you are alleging about Abraham
    Abraham: Gen 25:12 Now these are the generations of Ishmael, Abraham's son, whom Hagar the Egyptian, Sarah's handmaid, bare unto Abraham:

Jacob: Gen 31:17 Then Jacob rose up, and set his sons and his wives upon camels;

Esau: Gen 36:6 And Esau took his wives, and his sons, and his daughters, and all the persons of his house, and his cattle, and all his beasts, and all his substance, which he had got in the land of Canaan; and went into the country from the face of his brother Jacob.

Gideon: Jdg 8:30 And Gideon had threescore and ten sons of his body begotten: for he had many wives.

Samuel's mom was a second wife: 1Sa 1:2 And he had two wives; the name of the one was Hannah, and the name of the other Peninnah: and Peninnah had children, but Hannah had no children.

David and Solomon, of course.

Ashur: 1Ch 4:5 And Ashur the father of Tekoa had two wives, Helah and Naarah.

Abijah: 2Ch 13:21 But Abijah waxed mighty, and married fourteen wives, and begat twenty and two sons, and sixteen daughter

Jehoida: 2Ch 24:2-3 And Joash did that which was right in the sight of the LORD all the days of Jehoiada the priest. And Jehoiada took for him two wives; and he begat sons and daughters.
    I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon)--Luk 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

MickeyS

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    Hi Jeff! Come here in between suspensions?
    Phoenix is here on a regular basis, always. Why would you think someone would come here in between suspensions from another forum?? Hmmmmm......

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyS View Post
    Phoenix is here on a regular basis, always. Why would you think someone would come here in between suspensions from another forum?? Hmmmmm......
    Exactly!
    I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon)--Luk 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

Not a legitimate response.
    Of course it is!

Christians I know don't treat other Christians like trash.
    Same here, but many Protestants treat Christians like trash!

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyS View Post
    I know who he is.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

Quote Originally Posted by Erundur View Post
    Of course it is!

Same here, but many Protestants treat Christians like trash!
    Apparently you don't know what a Christian is - they certainly aren't a bunch of polytheists out of Salt Lake City who follow a pedophile prophet like Joe Smith. Mormonism is nothing more than a pagan cult.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

Apparently you don't know what a Christian is -
    Oh, I think I do!

they certainly aren't a bunch of polytheists out of Salt Lake City who follow a pedophile prophet like Joe Smith.
    I didn't suggest they were!

Mormonism is nothing more than a pagan cult.
    No, you're thinking of Calvary Chapel Anglicanism!