Thread: Positive interaction between LDS Missionaries and Dave Bartosiewicz

Default Positive interaction between LDS Missionaries and Dave Bartosiewicz

This is a good interaction video that you might enjoy. Don't worry it doesn't have any snarkyness or anything:

I'm so proud of these missionaries. Such great young men.

I also find it amazing that Dave Bartosiewicz does not see his own contradictions:

First, he asks who God is and is told about God the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost--he states he believes the same, but then argues that God is spirit. He recognizes Christ has a body, but then argues that "God" then must refer to God the Father only.

Second, Dave recognizes that God is unchanging, yet when the missionaries bring this up at and he reiterates it at 5:34, he then at 6:21 discusses the "change" in the way things are done.
    I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon)--Luk 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

Yodas_Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by BigJulie View Post
    I'm so proud of these missionaries. Such great young men.

I also find it amazing that Dave Bartosiewicz does not see his own contradictions:

First, he asks who God is and is told about God the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost--he states he believes the same, but then argues that God is spirit. He recognizes Christ has a body, but then argues that "God" then must refer to God the Father only.

Second, Dave recognizes that God is unchanging, yet when the missionaries bring this up at and he reiterates it at 5:34, he then at 6:21 discusses the "change" in the way things are done.
    BigJulie, who said these words?

John 4:22-24New King James Version (NKJV)

22 You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. 24 God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Quote Originally Posted by Yodas_Prodigy View Post
    BigJulie, who said these words?

John 4:22-24New King James Version (NKJV)

22 You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. 24 God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”
    Oh, I am having a whole discussion with Disciple right now about this. You should check into it.
    I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon)--Luk 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?