Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noah's Ark Found in Turkey? Revealing God's Treasure Documentary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Jude doesn't get it. it is one thing to ask for verifiable proof concerning certain proclamations but it is another to demand it for personal information that is not mandatory to give on the internet r to whiny little snot nosed brats who are upset because they were shown to be in error.
    check the new book thread to find my new books

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidT View Post
    whiny little snot nosed brats

Personal character attacks on board members.
    Please do not refer to a member by any name other than his or her username

Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers. Ephesians 4:29
    The Fruits of Macroevolution are: Atheism, Social Darwinism, Racism, Eugenics and No Moral Absolutes.

http://tentmaker.org/WAR/

this link gives the ***le of the book i referred to earlier by 7th day adventist brothers refuting wyatt

DrDavidT claims to be a pastor of a church but calls people names. Hmmmmm.....

No wonder you won't reveal your school or denomination or church.
    The Fruits of Macroevolution are: Atheism, Social Darwinism, Racism, Eugenics and No Moral Absolutes.

alanmolstad

and...Wyatt’s religious affiliation was with the Seventh-day Adventist sect.

So right there off the bat the alarms start going off about anything he might claim....

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    and...Wyatt’s religious affiliation was with the Seventh-day Adventist sect.

So right there off the bat the alarms start going off about anything he might claim....

I "kind of" agree with you a little bit on this part. There are some really great people in that Church though that are True Christians.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post
    I "kind of" agree with you a little bit on this part. There are some really great people in that Church though that are True Christians.
    the 7th dayers are a "near-CULT"

they have a devotion to their prophets that I believe are just wrong, wrong, wrong.

They interpret the Bible wrongly...twist the Bible to teach what they want it to say...and because this is considered "normal" you end u with con-men that run around in their church and make stuff up about finding the Ark....

The 7th dayers are like the halfway house to the full world of the CULTS....

all of the 7th dayer's teachings on the end Times are in error....

alanmolstad

thus,

If water-witching is not part of the occult, and Hos. 4:12 does not have anything against the practice of using divining rods?....then he is not an occultist...

the 7th dayers are a "near-CULT"

they have a devotion to their prophets that I believe are just wrong, wrong, wrong.

They interpret the Bible wrongly...twist the Bible to teach what they want it to say...and because this is considered "normal" you end u with con-men that run around in their church and make stuff up about finding the Ark....

The 7th dayers are like the halfway house to the full world of the CULTS....

all of the 7th dayer's teachings on the end Times are in error....
    Actually the original designation of the 7h Day Adventists was that of a cult because they elevated White's (I believe her name was white) writings above scripture or on par with scripture. Over the past 3 decades the 7th Day denomination has tried to rectify that but I am not sure how successful they have been. They may still be a cult but that remains to be seen.

alanmolstad

.... they elevated White's (I believe her name was white) writings above scripture n.
    I had a close friend back in the late 1970s and early 80s who was a member of the local 7th dayer church.
    There was a real war going on inside their church in general at the time, and it got so bad at the church in our little town that the two sides started fighting over control of their building.

There was a push by many within their church to put aside the teachings of White....they recognized that she was very flawed and that it was wrong to use her words to slant the Bible as they did.

But as it worked out, the people in the church that wanted to keep White's words as being the real truth won the battle,and the other people left the churches all over this country to form different branches of 7th dayers that did not follow White.

As it happens, the local 7th dayer church in our town split up...and they had to close their school...and Im not sure who bought the church building, but I know it was to be sold...

I had a close friend back in the late 1970s and early 80s who was a member of the local 7th dayer church.
    There was a real war going on inside their church in general at the time, and it got so bad at the church in our little town that the two sides started fighting over control of their building.

There was a push by many within their church to put aside the teachings of White....they recognized that she was very flawed and that it was wrong to use her words to slant the Bible as they did.

But as it worked out, the people in the church that wanted to keep White's words as being the real truth won the battle,and the other people left the churches all over this country to form different branches of 7th dayers that did not follow White.

As it happens, the local 7th dayer church in our town split up...and they had to close their school...and Im not sure who bought the church building, but I know it was to be sold...
    Right now it is hard to know where to place them. I guess it must be done on a case by case basis

One problem would be determining where Wyatt falls. Which category was he in-- pro white or anti white? That answer I do not have.

A few more videos:

Revealing God's Treasure, v 2.0, Noah's ark, in production

the music is nice

don't know the point of the video or why the poster posted it though.

that is not a video of noah's ark ron wyatt's location has been proven wrong over an dover. don't know why people keep posting his stuff. those may not be anchor stones and the crosses on the stones look byzantine or crusader and have nothing to do with noah's ark. can't prove the higher landing site. many mountains have those walls

i wish people would stop posting wyatt ****. he was NEVER correct on anything

if you are going to look for noah's ark do not look on ararat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5N6K1fkm2U

they cannot verify that the wood they found came from noah's ark or that the ark petrified.

as i recall those researchers were conned on this structure

alanmolstad

if you are going to look for noah's ark do not look on ararat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5N6K1fkm2U

they cannot verify that the wood they found came from noah's ark or that the ark petrified.

as i recall those researchers were conned on this structure
    You are correct.
    There is not any support for anyone finding anything connected to the Genesis flood story.

The guy who was in the news back when I was growing up that claimed to have found the ark, had a guy from NASA with him, who he wanted to list as a supporter, but after a while the NASA guy just packed up and went home as he had come to see that there is simply nothing to the claim of finding the ark.....

You are correct.
    There is not any support for anyone finding anything connected to the Genesis flood story.

The guy who was in the news back when I was growing up that claimed to have found the ark, had a guy from NASA with him, who he wanted to list as a supporter, but after a while the NASA guy just packed up and went home as he had come to see that there is simply nothing to the claim of finding the ark.....
    that is the thing and why i oppose posting of ron wyatt imagination tales. wyatt and all researchers cannot even come close to proving their claims. i know of the graves of noah and his sons and i know their location but i can't prove those actully belong to noah and his family

alanmolstad

so to sum this topic up -

There is just nothing to this story.
    No proof
    No facts
    No supporting evidence
    Nothing , except for a story told by a guy, aimed at fooling people.

so to sum this topic up -

There is just nothing to this story.
    No proof
    No facts
    No supporting evidence
    Nothing , except for a story told by a guy, aimed at fooling people.
    Yes and no. {I will take a moment to answer this then I go again). If you mean the ark then you are correct but we have found other evidence in places no one thought to look which does support Noah's flood and the Genesis account. So No in that case you are not correct

alanmolstad

as far as I know...the only so-called proof of the genesis flood is the stuff they think might have happened around the black sea that TIME mag gave the nick-name to and called the"Genesis flood"

other than that, ?.....nothing
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 03-12-2017 at 05:40 PM.

as far as I know...the only so-called proof of the genesis flood is the stuff they think might have happened around the black sea that TIME mag gave the nick-name to and called the"Genesis flood"

other than that, ?.....nothing
    uhm no. www.dakotascba.com has a couple of pages concerning the evidence for noahs flood. just click on the right ***le

alanmolstad

I looked.

i read the "information"

There is nothing even near proof of the Genesis flood there..

It reads a lot like the so-called proof of Bigfoot, or UFOs etc...where many different things are listed in an effort to make it look like strong support, but the truth is, that each thing listed is a very weak proof....and therefore it all adds up to being nothing at all a person could trust or put money on.

I looked.

i read the "information"

It reads a lot like the so-called proof of Bigfoot, or UFOs etc...where many different things are listed in an effort to make it look like strong support, but the truth is, that each thing listed is a very weak proof....and therefore it all adds up to being nothing at all a person could trust or put money on.
    So do you believe there was a flood as described in Genesis?

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by disciple View Post
    So do you believe there was a flood as described in Genesis?
    I got no problem with a flood as talked about in the Bible.

But so far i have seen nothing even close to real "proof" of that flood as discovered by science.

I dont believe any of the people that claim to have found the Genesis ark.

I dont believe any of the stuff from the link that try to show they have found proof of the flood.

I looked.

i read the "information"

the proof is there, you may have to think about it and put 2 and 2 together but the evidence fits.