Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Troll dberrie

berry postd:

If that is the truth--then you won't have any trouble producing some evidence of that claim?

Why bother? Who cares? I don't.

dberrie2000

Originally Posted by Christian View PostThe TRUTH is that nobody believes berry; He is a loose cannon amongst the mormons. Even most of THEM don't believe him
    Quote Originally Posted by dberrie2000 View Post
    If that is the truth--then you won't have any trouble producing some evidence of that claim?
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Why bother? Who cares? I don't.
    Where I come from--if one cared enough to make the statement--they were willing to back it up with some evidence--or else--they lost their credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    dberrie is a Mormon driven to attack salvation by faith in Jesus Christ alone.This troll, dberrie, goes to all the forum, even to a Lutheran forum, to preach his antichrist baloney. He spams all the boards with his nonsense - his favorite gimmick is quoting unrelated verses from the Bible. He also says that Satan is a real and powerful god, that Paul believed Satan was a god, and that Satan will rule over an everlasting kingdom.He tries to take over forums, and I see he's doing it here as well.This character should be banned from the internet

Most of the Mormons posting on forums, I believe are ***igned internet missions and get brownie points for combating the Christian faith. Not sure if they get an remuneration - but some might. Apparently they are all independently wealthy, however, as there is no sign these Mormons actually are employed. I think the plan is to take over the forums - they've already done a pretty good *** over on CARM. They work in shifts, and will send alerts to help each other. I think all the Christians on the major forums need to get together and decide what our course will be. CARM's moderation is so capricious that several Christians have left. Also, an alternative site for posting where freedom of speech is allowed has been set up. I will send a link to anybody interested - send me a pm.

Thoughts?

As anyone coming to the current Mormon page can see, dberrie is a TROLL - take a look.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

dberrie2000

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    dberrie is a Mormon driven to attack salvation by faith in Jesus Christ alone.This troll, dberrie, goes to all the forum, even to a Lutheran forum, to preach his antichrist baloney.
    What do you consider "antichrist baloney" about the Biblical witness?

James 2:24--King James Version (KJV)
    24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

alanmolstad

Please address your fellow guest by their stated name, ...and try not to make personal remarks

alanmolstad