Thread: Does God respond to Man?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Russianwolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Father_JD View Post
    No, I'm afraid YOU don't get it, Marvin. Figgie's challenge is based upon his narrowistic Mormon "understanding" of the words.

I'm merely asking Figge exactly WHAT does he mean by "grace" or "faith".

The answer as to "whether God responds to man regarding grace and faith" is completely dependent upon this.
    Figbthistle never talked about what grace and faith were. His question asks nothing about definitions. You seem to be attempting to cloud the issue by asking irrelevant questions.

The question is about why God does something. Doesn't matter what the definition of grace and faith are. The question is about God.

Now can you answer the question or are you going to prove you don't have a clue?

Marvin

Father_JD

Quote Originally Posted by Russianwolfe View Post
    Figbthistle never talked about what grace and faith were. His question asks nothing about definitions. You seem to be attempting to cloud the issue by asking irrelevant questions.

The question is about why God does something. Doesn't matter what the definition of grace and faith are. The question is about God.

Now can you answer the question or are you going to prove you don't have a clue?

Marvin
    That's just it, and NO you still don't get it. Figgie asked, "Does God respond to man's actions with GRACE AND FAITH?"

I therefore ask, "What do you MEAN by 'grace' and 'faith'??"

The answer is DEPENDENT UPON THE DEFINITIONS.

Got it...finally?????????????????????