Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Man View Post
Do you think we will no longer NEED God (our Father in heaven) ?

... or Jesus Christ ?
No...and in that way we will truly be freed to want them so much more. We will want to need them, but will have transcended that.

Considering what happens to those who don't rely on God for the truth, and for all good things in the future, I think I could learn to be happy in some kind of a cage as long as it was a very nice and big and open cage that I could choose to get out of if I really wanted to be out.
Then that's not a cage.

Yep. That's true, but it doesn't NEED to breed resentment.
But it does, never the less... Ask people if they are doing exactly what they want to be doing at any point in their day, and most likely they will say no (they'd rather be on the beach or in the mountains enjoying friends and family without a care in the world). So why are they doing what they are? Because they have to meet NEEDS, and while perhaps happy enough, they have settled and are making due until...

When you have a physical need, all you need is some way to get what you need, and I think we can all get what we need without using any money.
Money is a symbol boiled down to pretty paper. A barter system would not eliminate compe***ion and fighting, cl*** and the other ills we blame on "money".

I think we should get rid of our money, and those who love money.
Get rid of those who love money? Eat the rich with a side of the greedy, perhaps?

I wouldn't, but some would because of greed, or fear of insecurity, or because they love to have some way to exercise power over other people.
Those people will not be in Heaven BECAUSE they want to disrupt it for their own proud gratifications.

Think about this:

If money had no power, say because people woudn't need money to get anything, how would you get something you wanted, or how would you get someone to help you get what you wanted ?

Say, for example, some land, so that you could grow a garden ?

The way I see things, this planet belongs to all of us, NOW, but for some reason some people think they get to be the ones to make the decisions about how we go about sharing all of the resources that are available on this planet.

Who put them in charge ?

Why can't we all just get along and share things more equally, NOW ?

What we need now is a revolution, and the one to lead it is coming.
Utopian, nice, but unrealistic vision...and the coming revolution is a set up btw... Who do you think is teaching our kids to not just question authority, but shred it...all the while calling themselves rebels and free thinkers? We will run to our executioner for comfort.

Well, hopefully we've all learned or will learn from our mistakes, as I'm sure Adam and Eve already have.

Eve messed up by listening to Satan, and some people still have the same problem.
Our problem is not one of ignorance, and sins are not mistakes.

Heh, I can glide. Does that count ?
If that'll satiate you...who am I to argue?