[Mesenja;45110]Are you saying that the allegation by those in the evangelical counter cult ministries that the inverted five-pointed stars that decorate some LDS temples are occultic or even Satanic in nature is twisting the truth?
That isn't what I said.. I said that the meaning of those symbols was twisted by evil to be their symbols.. Ans as I said to be clear I will use the Cross!..

Here is what you said to Russ. You made the claim that the symbol does not become satanic unless used in the inverted position.
Yes they didn't want to use it as a symbol of faith so they twist it to their own purposes..

Why then is the inverted pentagram found both in the Congressional Medal of Honor and on the Great Star Flag of the United States (used from 1837 to 1845)?
You believe that Christian designed this medal or were those designers maybe masons?

Also in Sir John Gardner Wilkinson book en***led Wilkinson's Egyptians he shows that the cross was originally a pagan symbol and it existed centuries before Christianity. Is there any reason why you are using pagan symbols?
I told you how the Hexagram came into use by Israel.. I also explained how the 5 pointed star was a symbol of the wounds of Jesus.. How others used it before that to me is not an issue.. IHS jim